VT Banana Custard

I ordered some of this during the Easter sales. Getting ready to do my sft but was also looking at recipes. There isn’t a whole lot out there. Searched the forums and found a couple things. So…what is your favorite recipe or combo of flavors using VT Banana Custard?

3 Likes

23 banana recipes here, 221 on that other site
may give you some ideas

edit: oh nvm, most of them are private

4 Likes

To be honest, I think if you look for recipes with “banana cream”, you get pretty much what you’re looking for

3 Likes

Off topic but i ran into the same thing yesterday when entering VTA yoghurt drink … I think I was the first person to enter it on elr side ( might of entered wrong ) I was surprised bc on the youtube channels people love it .

3 Likes

Well, I was looking for tips based on experience with this concentrate specifically. The banana creams will provide a good starting point.

3 Likes

I haven’t mixed with banana in years. I love banana and would love a recipe that actually tasted like banana and not " artificial " tasting. I have been seeing and hearing a lot about banana recipes lately. I wonder if banana recipes are better now? I would sure like to know how this turns out.

5 Likes

Ah yes, the elusive banana. For me, it runs and hides with its elusive cousins, the peach and strawberry.

6 Likes

OMG, RIGHT!?!?

…and now for me raspberry has gone the way of the peach and strawberry… :disappointed:

6 Likes

I hope that doesn’t happen to me as I enjoy raspberry a lot. My favorite is lemon and then the dark berries, like boysenberry and black currant. Those always come through with great flavor.

4 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/tGzQ
This is the banana custard I’ve been working on. My buddy says it tastes like the banana filling from a pie!

3 Likes

It’s mark as private

3 Likes

Lol should be ok now

3 Likes

I have the VT Banana Custard but haven’t used it in a long while. What I found with the bananas that I’ve used is that I don’t like banana by itself. It needs some other fruit companion like a berry or tropical fruit in my opinion.

3 Likes

It’s my favorite banana, granted I do hate bananas irl, vaping it just makes this worse, because as mentioned all of them taste like rotten or some weird artificial candy aka let’s suck on a banana flavored condom :face_vomiting:

Too me VT banana custard is different, but extremely strong imo. This concentrate will just run over everything and so longer it steeps, stronger it gets. I keep it under 2% for that reason, but use it mostly around 0.75-1.5% and then add (wf) banana puree too it, or if I feel adventurous (TPA) banana nut bread.

Imo the custard part is lacking, and adding some more creams or custards, does definitely help. I wouldn’t say it’s a stand alone due to these reasons, it’s a steeper on top of that, s&v for me and (vt) banana custard tastes very soapy. Goes away tho.

Hope it helps, if not just ask.

3 Likes

Where are you getting your Great Lakes Flavors from?

2 Likes

I am getting them from Canvape.com. But I’m pretty sure the Brokevapor.com also carries some of there products. I also noticed that DashVapes.com has started to sell them( only one selection). All are Canadian shops that can be ordered online.

Oh and diy-ejuice.com also… there are probably more but here’s a few

2 Likes