Waffle base with only fw waffle?

Hi i just wonder how i can get a crispy waffle if i only got fw waffle can i maybe use sugar cookie to get what i want? Hmm. I want to use sisha strawberry to any ideas?

4 Likes

You can use the Recipe search on the ELR Home to search for multiple flavors by adding [space]+[space] between flavors. Use the Vendor (FW?) to narrow results. Example:
Shisha Strawberry (Inawera) + Waffle (FW)
Not a long list but maybe a trail of waffle crumbs to get you there :wink:

4 Likes

If you’re anything like me you won’t be happy with any of the Waffles out there, I’ve tried them all…

5 Likes

The mistake is going for “in your face” Waffle …start low …and add some (FA) or (TPA) Strawberry to that Shisha SB …or even better, some Pear (FA) as in (for a great jammy Strawberry!) the Legendary Queen’s Cookie Jar

2 Likes

I like chocholate waffle

2 Likes

@min0 @BoDarc’s right

Here’s one and sorry I don’t have FW Waffle. Waffle cone however IS quite good.

5 Likes

So waffle cone is good?

2 Likes

Yes the WC is good.

1 Like

Nice i tried it now let it steep what you think of using 0.5% fruit circles instead of sprinkles fw in a circus cookie mix? It seems like sprinkles kills flavor

2 Likes

Aren’t most sprinkles strawberry flavored? I’d try sb low + 0.3% butter cream frosting to mimic sprinkles.

3 Likes

@min0 not sure if fruit circles would be too lemon forward for sprinkles.

4 Likes

Yep, think of sprinkles like a flavor, not a color.

2 Likes

Thats true

2 Likes

I must say that this queens cookie jar smells very intresting i used tfa pear instead of fa but it smells nice=)

3 Likes