Waiting for VG to arrive

Hi Guys,
We are waiting for a delivery of VG to arrive and only have a small amount left here at home until then, but we want to know if we can still make up our flavour mix for the time being and then add the VG when that arrives.
I assume this would be similar to the start of a steeping process anyway, but only without the VG included at this stage.
Would this be ok to start mixing without the VG at this stage ?

Thanks,

K&M

7 Likes

Yes, you can start mixing it, but it will not reduce the steeping time by much since PG is generally the better flavor carrier. Therefore most of the flavors are already PG based.

10 Likes

Yes …It wont reduce steep time since the Flavors need the longest to homigenize in to the VG

11 Likes

@SteveTC @fidalgo_vapes thanks fella’s for the info and we have got lucky since I placed this question, as our local vape shop just got a delivery this morning. As TOLL Transport has gone on strike everything has slowed down, but we are all good now. :grin:

7 Likes

Yes you can start steeping without VG. Though you need to factor in a slight delay.

I have had to one shot a few times due to issues this year so got used to adding around 40% to a steep for adding VG late.

8 Likes

@SquirrelSmash thanks for the advice and we will keep this in mind for next time that we may be without VG, but as I mentioned above we have got lucky in that our local vape shop got a delivery of VG this morning. So we are all good to go. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Great. I got my VG restock from Chef’s yesterday. I haven’t used theirs before so will test it alongside Dark Star and Nicotine Hub’s offerings.

5 Likes