Walt's New Flavors (Ideas? Real Flavor Super Concentrates)

Reaching out to the community for beginning percentages on these, if anyone has tried them yet?

They smell like heaven!

Apple Butter - Super Concentrate
Butter Pecan Pie - Super Concentrate
**Marshmallow Candy - Super Concentrate **
**Strawberry Jam with Toast - Super Concentrate **
Strawberry Kiwi Taffy - Super Concentrate
**Watermelon Taffy - Super Concentrate **
Apple Taffy - Super Concentrate

4 Likes

Have tried both, really like the apple butter, also like the butter pecan it was a heavy butter at first that faded a bit, but still good. I used them both in multi ingredient receipts at 6% so tweaking could make a difference I am sure

3 Likes

Hi David!

Thank you very much! Very brave starting at 6%! (Actually that’s about where I used to start test everything if I didn’t know where to start but but I vape at high wattage now so 3% is even way too much for me sometimes.)

I didn’t hear from anyone for a while on this thread so I started at 2.95% on my single flavor tests. I just did it two days ago so I’m going to let them sit a few days before I try to vape them.

Turns out there’s about 12-14 people who have already tested some of these new ones in the data base already with notes. Very encouraging! I like Walt’s stuff so I’m hoping more people get in there and start adding more information about his flavors. I’m going to review my findings on these new ones after I test them so I will update this thread with what I experience.

5 Likes

Adding this because it’s AWESOME Real Flavors (SC) Banana Taffy. Mixed it 3% and holy sin, it was a perfect flavor. Love it.

Edited to note I couldn’t vape on this long because it really was overwhelming banana taffy flavor. Might mute it down with some cream for an ADV LOL

6 Likes

I’m going to mix up the Butter Pecan Pie and Ice Cream Sandwich tomorrow at 3% It worked really well with the Banana Taffy so I’m going to assume the other taffy’s would be great as a single flavor there?

4 Likes

Though I’ve not tried any of the new ones yet. That’s the strength that I made all my testers at. I’ve personally had to up the ones I’ve liked as a sf to 4%. But there are also some that were way too much :nauseated_face: at 3%. But I personally think that’s a good place to start on them

3 Likes

In about 2 more days I’m going to try them!

3 Likes

Marshmallow Candy is a super sweet and dry marshmallow; dry in a good way like in a marshmallow cereal. It gets sweeter as it steeps. So I would start low at like .75-1% and adjust up from there. It really is a nice flavor though. I have the apple butter and sb with toast but haven’t had the chance to play with them yet. I need to order more bottles, nic and vg first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh damn, they have a Frosted Animal Cookie?! That alone is going to force my hand.

Also have an eye on the blue razz taffy/ sour candy.

2 Likes

I was really wondering about that Marshmallow. That’s very good info! I’m gonna go mark that bottle. I was just going to use it as a sweetener so my gosh that’s wonderful to know! Thank you!

2 Likes

Have you tried the regular mm? I get a dry cereal mm from that, just wondering what the difference between the mm and mm candy is.

1 Like

I have not. The mm candy was $2 so I snagged it as well as some others that were on sale. I normally stick to fa mm, tpa tmm/mm, and cap mm. I’m getting pur mm just because of the good things I have heard about it. But I have some soul searching to do with the 28 rf flavors I have for a bit before adding to them. Therr are some I’ve been struggling with. And I’m starting to feel there are more than a few that aren’t so super concentrated as I hope or were implied by the label. Mixed feelings so far.

I did get around to using the rf sc cream cheese. It has started to mellow out but is indeed cream cheese’ish apart from its extremely off-putting initial smell. It does pack a cream cheese punch but so far what I’m getting from it i’s fat free cream cheese that was improperly stored in a fridge that has started to turn crusty and translucent on the edges. I haven’t tried my cheesecake mix I’ve used it in. But the tester I made was 2.5% of that flavor. Creamy tangy and cheese but definitely fat free lol no full flavor Philadelphia cream cheese I was wishing for. But well see how it works alongside the cheesecake in a few more weeks. I’m thinking it might play nice with the other flavors at .25%

AutocorreCT is brutal on this phone…lol

4 Likes

I like that flavor. I sub it for tpa often (and vice versa) when its being used as a sweetener, but I do get a bit more actual mm flavor from it than tpa.

2 Likes

His Blue Razz is awesome! The Taffy has to be awesome as well.

2 Likes

Now that is how you describe a flavor so the reader can almost taste it! :wink:

7 Likes

I just got the Butter Pecan Pie but haven’t done anything with it yet. I am so far behind on mixing right now!

Thankfully a lot of things I mixed up months ago have become much better and I am getting to use up a lot of things that I initially wasn’t crazy about after steeping and haven’t gotten back to. Silver lining!

3 Likes

I just mixed this up and it’s steeping

TOCs Butter pecan pie

For some reason I can’t cut and paste anymore :frowning:

I left out the sweetener too

2 Likes

That sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing!

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I’ve got to steep but it smells really good in the bottle fingers crossed

1 Like