Wanna trade?

I’ve got some stuff that i just don’t use, it either doesn’t suit my vaping style or i have something similar that i prefer, i know lots of us have a box or a drawer with stuff we never use, lets trade! I will do 1:1 trades or combination trades if something has a much higher value, just ask as I’m pretty well open!

I’m mostly looking for single coil squonks in the mtl/rdl airflow range, or mtl rta’s, but will consider any trade that has great flavor! Here’s what I’m willing to part with for the moment, i might add more later though as i take stock of what i have put back.

Aromamizer lite V1.5, gunmetal, have all parts, spares, and box, had maybe 90-100ml through it and 3 builds, great little tank just doesn’t fill a need for me

Elder dragon, blue, all parts, spares and box, maybe 200ml vaped on it and 6-8 builds, really great flavor rda but fills the same need as my hermetic rda’s, and i just slightly prefer the hermetic

Profile rda, silver, all parts, upgraded heavier spring for wick block, one drip tip(blue), some spares, box, and will send it with my leftover ofrf ss mesh and vandy vape m mesh sheets and wotofo cotton, got it in a trade, i have used it for 3 rewickings worth of time lol i just don’t like mesh unless I’m vaping super sweet juices

Wasp nano, black, i think i have all the spares still, box, pretty sure I’ve put less than 100 ml through it but probably 10 builds or more, i never could get it to vape the way i like for more than 10ml or so, and never found a drip tip that felt right on it either, i know some people love them though

9 Likes

What r u look8 h for ??? I need the elder

3 Likes

Mostly mtl stuff, squonkable mtl rda’s or mtl rta’s, i already have a berserker rda and the ammit mtl rda and the rose rta so not one of those but anything else really……kinda hoping someone has one of the kayfun clones they might part with, i really don’t know too much about mtl but anything that has good flavor and can run less than 20 watts

2 Likes

I have a lot of mtl stuff, look down below in trade or sale

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t have anything to trade but I would pay for the profile rda

1 Like

The profile is my favorite rda!

2 Likes

Are you in the usa?

1 Like

Im outta the running lol…If you dont get rid of the dragon ill be intersted . It might come in handy for you in a package deal

2 Likes

I have a Kayfun clone - It’s labeled as a Lite v3. It’s SS and comes w/ a replacement glass tank. I also have a Berserker v2 MTL RTA in SS, Damn Vape’s Intense Mesh MTL in Black, and a Silverplay RTA in Blue.

For RDAs, I have the Requiem RDA which vapes MTL → DL depending on topcap, and several clones: NarCa, NoName Plug-In, and Convergent.

EDIT: added info + changed info about Kayfun clone

1 Like

Not in the USA, I’m in Europe (Sweden)

1 Like

I am also interested in the Elder Dragon. I’m sure I can find something you need. Although, don’t ask for virgins: I’m still stuck in Liverpool.

2 Likes

I don’t want to ship out of the USA, simply just for shipping costs, sorry to all overseas folks:( also not looking to sell, just wanna trade to try some new used stuff lol

6 Likes

I will cover the shipping costs of cause if you can check how much first and wow much do you want for it.

1 Like

what do you want for the elder? Kayfuns are clones and pods have RBA’s

if you need me to label them I will but two kayfun clones in the back. Intake rta and merlin in the middle and on the end is the Brunhilde

1 Like

In addition to the ones I listed before (I edited my previous listing if you want to check it out), I have an OG Augvape Merlin RTA in Black with the extension kit and a Geekvape Ammit 22mm RTA in Black.

For RDAs, I have clones of the Sentinel and the Haku Venna.

I’m pretty sure that’s all I have for MTL RTAs and RDAs.

@Fishaddict420 if you want to trade or buy any of these, let me know.

I’m open to buying/selling/trading w/ anyone for these items. I have additional RTAs/RDAs/RDTAs - just ask.

2 Likes

Sorry everyone, i went in order of comment/message and @Fordf150_Angelo and i made a deal last night for a trade, the aromamizer lite, elder dragon, and profile are now gone!

5 Likes

Sorry @fidalgo_vapes I was gonna get it for you but I was too late.

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man if you are still interested in any-all of these likevyou were before just let me know, im able to ship now, Elder Dragon, Profile rda , lite v1.5

2 Likes