Want to buy 250ml+ concentrate

Hello everyone.

I have tried Chef’s and NomNomz for 30ml for trial and now i want to mix a recipe for about 2 to 3 Litter consisting of 5 flavor. 1 of these concentrate i need around 240ml.
The question is from where i can get this 250ml of Flv concentrate and that supplier ships to my country, PK.
Recipe is based on Flv,Cap,Inw,Wf and FA.
Pleas advise.

8 Likes

Heres’s where I go for large quantities, you would have to inquire about shipping…

12 Likes

Is this how you got your gigantic Milk N Honey?? :rofl: :heart:

10 Likes

Geez, it’s not that big!

12 Likes

Thanks for the giggles!

6 Likes

Please be aware that your taste may change….
I was at the beginning of my mixing journey so sure that I found what I like: LB Tobacco and mixed a fully 2 liters.
I have still nearly one liter left after years and that included some recipes where I used it as a ‚flavored‘ Nic Base.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don’t underestimate that your tastebuds may adapt over time.

7 Likes

That’s what she said :grinning:

4 Likes

Why such a big mix unless you are selling it. Got no problem of you buying 240ml bottle. nicotine alone would be bad by the time you got into the second liter. You would be better off making smaller batches and timing your steep.

5 Likes

We , a group of friends will use that 2 litter or more in a month :relaxed: .

5 Likes

I checked that Canadian website, have only FedEx option for delivery. Its $65+ for shipping thats expensive :disappointed:

3 Likes

Then you should buy more probably; why only for one month when shipping is quite an expense?

Talk to Flavorah directly. It’s been a while, but they sent the package to the EU for couple of bucks (when they were officially offering only DHL for 100$+; maybe they make an exception; can’t say). It took almost 2 months, but that was perfectly fine for me.

5 Likes

After 6 years of mixing I never make more than 200 ml of anything. Just as you said, too many times I just stop wanting to vape a mix. I’ve dumped a huge amount of juice over the years.

4 Likes

Flavorah is not offering shipping to Pakistan. I will mail them to ask if they can ship to me.

4 Likes

Look thru the list. Maybe you can find something closer to home.

7 Likes