Wanted to thank you?

I adapted a recipe from someone here a couple of days ago. The recipe turned out very good and I can’t find who it was that got it from. I made some changes to accommodate my stash but the values and the form was from one of you guys or gals. Is there a way to trace back to the original recipe that I used ? I just wanted to thank the guy.

2 Likes

What was the recipe?

If you adapted it through the blue wrench tools on the original recipe, then scroll down a bit below your version and you should see a blue bar that says ‘adapted from’. When you click that it’ll take you to the original.

1 Like

I called it Fruit Cheesecake because the author said you could substitute any fruit flavor. It may of been Strawberry or Blueberry Cheesecake.

I had seen that link when I first made my changes but now I don’t see that option .

Hmmm… If you remember which flavors your version has in common with the original you can do a search by stash, then check off those flavors and see if anything familiar pops up.

1 Like

I have started to do just that but man there are a LOT of recipes in here. I should have more time today. I’m new at this and have looked at so many recipes, too many for my old brain to keep straight . Thanks for the tip though.

I posted a blueberry cheesecake on a post. Not sure if it was yours though

The recipe that I copied had:

Biscuit
Cherry Extract
NY Cheesecake
Sweatner
Yellow Cake

Maybe someone will recognize this?

It might help your search results if you adjust “sweatner” to sweetener. :wink:

3 Likes

Yummmmm…sweatner :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same. But then I thought, “that might be one of those flavors that have ‘the footy taste’” lol :wink:

3 Likes

Oh man, I make myself laugh out loud sometimes :joy:

4 Likes

hmm…nut cheesecake with sweatner…
it’s enough to make you drool…:mask:

3 Likes

noooooooooo you couldn’t go the Toe Jam route… you had to come ‘frumunda’ :thinking:

@Blane I see what you did there… :eyes:
And yes. I quite often crack me up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m warped that way. /grins

2 Likes

Ew gross…where’s the vomit emoji when you need one…

5 Likes

Is that like old spice sweatner? :joy:

2 Likes

is that an american bulldog in the window

1 Like

I believe it’s just a pit but it’s awful adorable either way. I have a pit and they’re my favorite breed :grinning:

1 Like

ive had many pits and american bulldogs love em all

2 Likes