Wanting opinion's on custard flavor for diy

I want to try to make my own ejuice. And was wondering where to buy flavors for custard? Also where to buy VG

@cw1 where are you based?

United States, indiana

Im based in the uk but im sure one of the other guys @sthrnmixer @Pro_Vapes or @quitter1 would be able to help, to name a few.

2 Likes

I guess they use places like Ecig Express, Bull City Vapor, Cat house Vapor and such.
I’m forgetting Flavor West and I’m sure a lot more. I’m sure others will join in with their favourites.
Edit; Just seen a post by @ringling recommending Heartland for VG, PG and nicotine. He owns a vapeshop so he definitely knows what he’s talking about.

2 Likes

for flavors I use bull city, ecx,perfumers apprentice

1 Like

Yes, as @Josephine_van_Rijn said I use Heartland for nicotine. They also have VG, PG, and some flavors too. They have Capella Vanilla Custard flavor so you should be able to get everything you need. Here’s the link…

http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/vegetable-glycerin.html

2 Likes

Not all custards are the same, here’s a link to the custard flavors used in recipes on this site sorted by number of recipes it’s used in. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=custard&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

The more popular flavors have reviews and comments on them. Very useful! Wish I’d had this site when I started buying flavors!

1 Like

@Josephine_van_Rijn mentioned a few good ones. Be sure to check with our resource page for discounts :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the information everyone. This is a great community I am glad I was shown this place. As I am just starting to really get into the diy side.

1 Like

My favorite so far is colossus by cyclops vapor

1 Like

I was buying everything from Ecig Express until I was told to check out Heartland. I also found Wizard Labs. Both of which hsve very good prices.

1 Like

Heartland, excellent for nic and other things. Wizard Labs is good for many things as well but I want to stress, don’t buy their nic. Buy it from Heartland. You’ll be glad you did…

3 Likes

I bought my nic from Freedom Smokes before I did much research. So far so good. But the next time I will be buying from Heartland.

3 Likes

I used just MFS nic for a long time. In fact, it’s what I’m still using. I like it and have never had a problem with it. But, I did switch to heartland because they’re cheaper. :wink:

1 Like

That’s really good to know. I have only taken a few hits off my unicorn vomit so far since adding nocotine to my juices. It tasted fine, so I really wasn’t too concerned. Plus their customer service is very nice. They did however send me a tiny bottle of juice as a sample though. It was 24mg Black Cherry. I put it on my dual Clapton coiled dripper at like 100 watts and it almost killed me :joy: I had to reply via email "people actually vape that?!?!

Holy cow! I can’t do over 6mg in a dripper or subohm tank without nearly dying. That’s crazy!! I know my mum was doing 24mg for awhile, but I think she’s down to 6mg. And another friend is doing 18 and 24mg, but they’re both using eGo-style batteries and tanks.

1 Like

The highest i ever done was 18 and that nearly blew the back of my throat out, went straight to 12 for about 2mts, now the highest i do is 6mg. Couldnt imagine 24mg. Wow.

When I first started vaping I hadn’t smoked in 5 years. My friend gave me a bottle of 24mg juice. It wasn’t terrible, but the setup I had was pretty week. I was vaping 12 then. Now that I have some pretty good setups I am at 6mg also. I still have that bottle of 24mg. I tried a couple drops and it is impossible to vape. It’s a pretty nice bottle though :smile:

1 Like

A 24 mg would kill me. Couldn’t possibly even try that strength. I’m kinda on the verge of going to 3 mg from the 6mg I’m at now. Might even just go to 4mg and see how i go no.