Warning DO NOT TASTE WS-23

I thought I could taste ws-23 alone. Boy I was fooled. It’s like eating a block of ice. My jaw bones where aching and hurt to inhale air. My face is on fire as if it I had muscle rub on it.

9 Likes

Ouch! Personally, I never go near the stuff. I hated menthol cigarettes and never found the interest to add it to my liquid. HOWEVER, I once tried a honeydew melon vape with menthol and I actually enjoyed it. Can’t say that I would have to have it again but I have a friend who uses it in most of his mixes. Each to their own, right?

8 Likes

OMG… That stuff is gross to me. Gives me a headache even when mixed low so cannot imagine it by itself.

4 Likes

Yikes! Koolada, WS23…they leave me feeling very nauseous with just the smallest of percentages. Can’t image what it would do if I vaped it as a lone flavor. Your experience sounds awful.

7 Likes

What percentage did you test it at? Thought I’d ask before going to bed so I could have a good nightmare.

7 Likes

I took it as the old “drop on a finger” test… lol

I made that mistake with koolada once.
ONCE. :rofl:

5 Likes

i dripped on my tounge

3 Likes

Lord have mercy!

3 Likes

Crazy Running GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

i live for the ice. if my vape juice doesn’t have ws-23 or koolada or whatever, i won’t vape it! but, yeah, straight up on the fingertip, no. ouch!

3 Likes