Wasting money! Need help

After a couple of years (and countless dollars) of looking for an adv I finally fount one which is made by a local shop here in new Orleans. Unfortunately it is extremely expensive! After tax it’s over $77 for 120 mil and it’s burning a hole in my pocket. I honestly don’t have the time to get into DIY due to life in general lol. If anyone would like to attempt to clone it, I will gladly send some of it to you and would purchase a bunch if you can recreate it!! I’m really hoping someone who can do this will try :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might consider the paid service that @Wayne_Walker of @DIYorDIE offers.

Other than that, good luck.

5 Likes

I absolutely would be willing to pay someone!

1 Like

@Beaufort_Batches is one of the best on here at cloning recipes and as @Sprkslfly mentioned Wayne was offering a service for cloning and they would be the only two options that I know of.

3 Likes

I have tried to clone 5 liquids I was addicted to, I was successful with 3 of them but I wont lie, it cost me a couple hundred dollars.

6 Likes

Thanks for the responses guys! I’ve spoken to BB and he was glad to give it a shot. Will keep yall posted!

4 Likes

This is a great community

4 Likes

is wayne still offering cloneing? i looked at his website but i didnt see anything about it

1 Like

I honestly don’t know , I just seen his post on here a while back.I included a link to the thread that I seen it first mentioned. I think it starts at post 64 and you can click on the link…
@Wayne_Walker do you still offer your recipe service?

i actually found it on his website for $250 and a two month wait list…in the long run it might be worth it but i cant drop that cash and i might be sick of the juice i want to clone by then anyways

1 Like

I am not trying to get in Waynes Kool aid so to speak but if you know a couple of brands of juice that you enjoy you should post them and ask for help.
I will tell you that 250.00 for an exact recipe to make your favorite juice is a bargain IMO.When you figure up the time and expense you will be money ahead.
I like most got into this trying to clone a mix , along the way I created a similar profile that I now enjoy more than the juice I was trying to clone.This is fairly common and fairy easy to do as long as you go into it with an open mind.
I seen your earlier post where you was thinking of selling your flavors ,again I am not trying to talk you into or out of anything , but there are people that can and will help if you decide to give it another shot.

4 Likes

i have gotten i lot of help from every one on here but the juice i really like is a local brand so no one really knows about it and i still think my nic sucks from LB

1 Like

Yeah I do still offer the service but as stated, there’s a wait-list right now. And I’m glad you see the service as a value, as I’ve had people criticize the price of it not knowing how intensive the process really is. Especially when dealing with the palates of OTHERS. I don’t expect everyone to use the service, but I do offer it for those who do want someone to help them out. Also, in response to @DrizzleDrops, if someone wanted the service but felt it was too expensive, they could probably get pretty close to what they want if they asked for help and spent a bit of time on crafting. Though I guess that’s why some do want someone else to do, cause they’re limited in time but not resources. But yeah…that 2 month wait-list used to be a 4 month wait-list so I guess that tells you everything haha.

5 Likes

Looking at the flavors of juice this company makes it seems to me like they are using some flavorah flavors…Milk and honey and cookie dough are what makes me me think this.

I’m unsure what flavoring they use but I honestly don’t this recipe is very complex! I sent some to BB and will keep everyone posted. I just went and paid another $70 for another 120 mil of this stuff and hoping it’s the last time I buy it!

1 Like