Watermelon flavors

Thanks… no sweeteners for me… I avoid them like the plague. For me they always add an artificial sweet taste… I may add some sweet watermelon. But I usually find VG and PG sweet enough already for most of my mixes. I think you mentioned Strawberry Shisha once…I finally got it… OMG. It’s the absolute best… and Strawberry Taffy is in the next order.

2 Likes

SB shisha is so good ! It’s certainly sweet enough to go w/ MF’s watermelon.

You were lucky they didn’t get you with additional custom fees. Cured me from ordering from the US forever. :unamused:

I’m calling it 5 votes. But that’s predicated on the notion you want true watermelon flavor, and Medicine Flower has that in spades. I love watermelon and probably eat a dozen or more every summer. But I also love watermelon candy type flavors like Jolly Rancher. That’s where I would love to find a spectacular watermelon - that artificial taste I love so much.

1 Like

I’m going to be ordering 4 flavours from the Canadian vendor…free shipping over 85 bucks… now my wife wants blackberry and I’m going watermelon …and prob strawberry… do you have a must have flavor from them?

1 Like

I am in the process of buying all of their line. So far I love love love their Blackberry too SB is good a lil weak you’ll end up using it around 1.75% and still want to pair it w/ an additional SB to bring it up more like SB Ripe TFA helps and I like using it w/ SB shisha INW !

MF that are good so far
Watermelon ( has been a harder one for me to find where I like it I have settled around 0.25 about 1 drop per 10 mls does me right for a back note and then for a full upfront note I’ll use 2 drops )
Honey dew
Blackberry
SB
Vanilla
White Chocolate ( I heard all of the chocolates are killer )

I really love their Vanilla ALOT of ppl says it stinks after a few weeks then it starts smelling really good around week 4-5 these can take up to 3-6 weeks to steep since there the real deal but once they do come around they’re delicious and no " crap " is in them :wink:

Awesome. …you have been more than helpful… TY.
Hope I can repay the favor one day…cheers

1 Like

Glad I could help and I want to stress these MF will be a work in progress and you’ll need to find your sweet spot as many ppl tolerate them in different ways extracts aren’t binded w/ pg or vg so when you get them load them in the Calculator as " other " under your recipe you can click on the flavor itself and choose the radio button other and it will always automatically load for you. I will show you on this link what I mean.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/32409 see where it says flavor carrier middle ways down on the left.

1 Like

So… If I got this correct… when I add an MF flavor to my recipe… I simply press other after adding the flavour and the calculator will recognize the flavour as being a pure extract with no pg or vg carrier?

1 Like

Yes once you’ve added it to your flavor stash you can select other on the flavor’s page ( like the link I put up earlier ) once you do that it remembers it when your building a recipe so it doesn’t take away from vg / pg in your ratio. If you only do it when your building your recipe it will not continue to remember it. It needs to have that button clicked on its page & then it will remember.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who offered advice and guidance.
I pulled the trigger and went MF… and since shipping was free over 85 bucks… added Blackberry, Strawberry, and White Cherry. Cherry is another one of those flavours that I find hard to work with.
I did put an order in with DIY Canada too… free shipping always gets me…go big…or go home(broke)…lol

2 Likes

not sure what brand blackberry you are thinking of but coming from a grower TPA BB SUCKS imho

2 Likes

That’s not just your opinion! :slight_smile:

Here are a couple of recipes though using TPA Blackberry that don’t suck. Both are actually pretty good. Comments are worth reading :wink:

DragonBerry

Ingredient%
Bavarian Cream (TPA)1
Blackberry (TPA)2
Dragonfruit (TPA)3
French Vanilla (CAP)1
Marshmallow (TPA)1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)7

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Crema Mora (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Blackberry (CAP)2
Blackberry (TPA)0.5
Butter Cream (CAP)3
Green Apple (Flavorah)0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP)2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)2
Whipped Cream (TPA)2

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Blackberry MF , LA, & Capella are all great TFA SUX to me as well !

2 Likes

Both these recipes looks like they taste great.

1 Like

Do you find that it fades really quickly or have I messed up my batch?

Thanks for the tip man, always looking to buy from Canadian vendors to save on shipping. Maybe I can try some MF flowers now

1 Like

Do you mean smell and taste?
Or
It’s mellowed as a vape?

Mine are extremely pungent to smell and taste, they vape that way to.

If it is mellow to vape but strong on smell and taste check your setup, otherwise, I’m not sure what you could have done wrong :confused:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, freshly mixed the smell and taste could have knocked me over, thought I’ll leave it to steep for a week now it seems a bit on the bland side, a bit watery if that makes sense. Just noticed the 2 week steep comment however. I’ll pop it away again for another week.

1 Like

Are you using the lid off method to steep?

Fruit flavours evaporate quick with the lid off due to their molecule structure, they are more volatile and fast moving then custards and creams.

2 weeks steep seems a lot, I like melons as a shake and vape, super strong and flavourful straight off the bat

1 Like