Watermelon flavors

Lid on, I agree thought 2 weeks was a bit excessive myself, I’m going to mix up another batch. I think I mixed it while doing several other things and may have mixed it wrong. I’m going to try the original version and lowering the papaya to 3.5% as suggested in the comments too.

Suppose its possible I left the lid unscrewed :wink: I’ll let you know how I get on. I’m sure if it was an issue it would have been mentioned way before now.

1 Like

Well…there here…lol… amazing true to life flavour. I just did a little taste of them… strong …but wow they are the real deal… white cherry is so tart I may actually have a use for TPA Cherry Extract. … I thought I might try Blood orange from FW Natural Flavours line… I read what you said about Taro and picked up a little bottle as well as pumpkin spice and a few others…looking forward to mixing…oh ya…Nonna Cake…seems popular…

2 Likes

So glad you picked up Taro I love that flavor so much. Yes the MF are super potent and I like to steep them a month or so some of mine I’m getting ready to test are at a month and I may just put them back up for another month judging by their smell and this is using only vg and mostly MF in these batches at low %s yeah their potent !

FW’s Blood Orange is good just becareful some of their stuff has corn syrup in it and most offenders are in their " natural " line what an oxy moron if ever.

Nonna’s cake is a great flavor I really like it lower than most ppl around 1% in a mix , it’s a nice warm vanilla lemon cake.

2 Likes

Where have you been buying your mf flavors?

1 Like

A little of everywhere honstly. I bought some lotus from ECX then some from https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/brands/medicine-flower/flavor-extracts. I also saw these but have not bought from them as the word on the street is they’re pretty slow https://www.vapecrafter.com/products/medicine-flower-flavors BUT they do offer 1/4 dram testers but still kinda pricey for what your getting.

2 Likes

Morello Cherry (MF) is a good one too BUT it is quite sour so its uses are a bit limited but when you find the right pairing it is incredible. Most Cherry flavorings suck but i think you will find that MF Cherries are completely different than what you have worked with before, no cough syrup taste to this stuff. They are quire potent tho. Their Vanilla pairs very well with their Cherries.

2 Likes

I got around to testing the MF flavours. I ordered White Cherry… wow… a cherry flavor that actually has a nice cherry taste. …I hadn’t read your post until after I ordered… I suppose all 3 have different qualities

2 Likes

Their Cherry extracts are incredible, actually all of their stuff is.

Love the white cherry… The watermelon was just the flavor I was looking for👍