Watermelon flavors

I’m searching for a watermelon flavor or combination of watermelon flavors that stands out… Being in Canada, customs can be a pain in the ass. I do have the ability to aquire almost any vendor though. Even Medicine Flower… but I’m trying to not break the bank for one flavor…lol

1 Like

Hi Storm_crow
A link below does some watermelon flavours and here is a quote from there shipping page: -
"Simply look for the logo to enjoy free shipping on selected items throughout the store. If the items in your order which qualify for ‘Free Shipping’ total $99 or more, your order ships FREE!**

**Packages up to 3.0 KG, Canada Only

1 Like

I’m pretty sure most who have tried it will tell you that the MF watermelon is absolutely the best. I haven’t tried it so I can’t comment. I will say that Delosi has the best watermelon I’ve ever tried, but I don’t know if they ship to Canada. Second best melon flavor is Flavorah’s wild melon. With that said, I don’t really like melon vapes so take that FWIW. :wink:

6 Likes

Lol… I have wild melon…love it…TFA Cantalope is also just amazing… That’s the second time I’ve heard Medicine Flower is the best…

4 Likes

Search for mikes melons on the recipe page it is delicious!

1 Like

Glad you came over to the forum ! You know my vote already per our convo earlier !

all of MF fruits are great , the cost per ml is wha gets me but it goes along way , i keep the strawberry in stock i use it to enhance other strawberry recipes , i just ordered three diff watermelons a couple weeks agonand tried them all together in a recipe just to see how they werebill single flavor test them this weekend

1 Like

I use DIY alot…thank you…I always make my orders over 100… can’t beat the free shipping. Especially when it’s almost clear across the country… There are some local places that sell DIY… but it’s hit or miss. I like The Broke Vapor, I can stop on my way home from work…he has the popular stuff. But this watermelon thing… tough flavor…for me anyways

Vote # 3 for MF… lol… Keep me posted on your results Plz. .Cheers

1 Like

Yes…it looks like we have a clear winner…TY

1 Like

I’ll check it out. …Ty

Was going to put a big order on TPA as jyst started a wholesale acciunt, unfortunstly the cost of pistage to me in the uk from USA was more tgat cost if the flavours lol.

Ohh well bang goes that idea of realy cheap bulk amounts

1 Like

Try these - http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/ They have larger bottles of concentrates and have wholesale accounts

1 Like

Cool will try nany thanks, just liked ghe very cheap prices straight from the company lol, was half the cost or less than here.

Will gave a look in morning, but many thanks

2 Likes

Any Canadians looking to order Medicine Flower without border hassles and the possibility of insane duty prices…check out http://www.criobru.ca/ 10 bucks for shipping…I spoke with them on the phone… all their products are made from the real thing. All natural. They are located in Alberta. After doing the math on exchange, duty hassles…etc. I believe the prices were comprable and no customs risk. Might order that strawberry while I’m at it…

1 Like

I like the combo of Sweet Watermelon by Capella and Watermelon by TPA. Double watermelon by Capella seems very candyish to me. Great for a watermelon candy, but it would need a lot of others to work with it.

1 Like

Now it’s going to take a few batches for you to learn where you like it best at % wise it is strong and I mean strong it’ll need some steeping time and you’ll want to add sweeter flavors w/ it or add a sweetener since it is not a sweet watermelon to me more realistic w/ rind qualities.

I have done the TPA USA to UK

I ordered 16oz Strawberry Ripe
4oz Bavarian Cream
4oz Banana Cream.

I think it was $27 for the flavours and $32 for the shipping. I chose the cheapest shipping option.

I think when I worked it out inc shipping it was around £0.50 per 10ml as opposed to at the time £1.99 per 10ml I was paying

Then I found THEE CIG SHOP.

£3.75 for 30ml
£9.50 for 100ml

Pretty much next day delivery with them.

TPA shipping time was aweful 33 days from shipping to arrival at my door

CMJ

1 Like

Make that 4 votes MF.

Yea thanks for that Jondamon,
I have been using rainbowvapes.co.uk and they have a good service and helpful, I asked for some stuff they didnt have, and go a response to say that he was going to order the rest of there range on his next order.

Strawberry Ripe 100ml £9.90

The sipping time from USA I wouldn’t mind as was going to do a large order something like 60 bottles, just to have a good stash and always have the ones I was gonna use in.