Watermelon lemonade recipe

HI everyone
am looking for a nice watermelon fizzy lemonade recipe if anyone can help me out
thank you in advance

4 Likes

Have you tried searching on the recipe side?
Welcome to our community as well

4 Likes

@ChefAl1 welcome ill see what i can do for you

3 Likes
5 Likes

Great thankyou much appreciated

5 Likes

Hey @ChefAl1, are you looking purely for Watermelon Lemonade or happy with any Melonade? I’m currently developing a Pink Melonade using FLV Wild Melon which is an African Horned Melon or something like that. Very yummy Melon taste, I will eventually be making Pink (Water)Melonade but currently dont have the Watermelon flavour concentrates. This current Pink Melonade is still a work in progress but the more people trying and giving feedback the better! I’m looking to add Strawberry back into this mix as well but this is my current variation as well, looks a little low on the flavoring side but that is because they are all super/ultra concentrated flavours, which I’m still in the process of wrapping my head around and working out how to use them best. Hope you enjoy if you get the chance to try it! If you have any notes on improvement or work out a good Strawberry to add please let me know!

Pink Melonade v1.1

• FLV Lemonade 1.5%
  • FLV Wild Melon 1%
  • FA Lemon Sicily 1%
  • INW Cactus 1%
  • INW Raspberry 0.5%
  • CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

The Lemonade part comes from the FLV Lemonade x FA Lemon Sicily x CAP Super Sweet. For a sweet homemade style Lemonade flavour. Next is the Raspberry and the Melon that make up part of the Pink Melon components, lacking only the Strawberry for freshness and complexity. But I’m taking it 1 step at a time to improving it :slight_smile: started off with a monstrous 15% flavour mix that had 4% of the Melon and all I could taste was the Melon over everything lmao. So definitely use the FLV Wild Melon sparingly it is ultra concentrated and even at 1% shines through as the dominant flavour.

3 Likes

closing eyes

5 Likes

Umm, you do know the juice we make here is for vapes right? :wink:

7 Likes

That’s quite alright, there is a thread on Kitchen gadgets you may have better luck posting there :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@TiWi1 sending you a warm welcome

3 Likes

Please check your messages. I juice every day, I sent .you some information on the juicer i use.

3 Likes