We have a celebrity among us :)

Our very own :heart: @Alisa :heart: was interviewed last night on Wayne’s DIY or DIE podcast “In The Mix”:

She comes on at 56 minutes :slightly_smiling:

Nice job, and nice to hear your voice! :slight_smile: We’re all talking about it on the chat :smiley:

14 Likes

Wooo awesome job, @Alisa. It was so neat to hear your voice and listen to you talk about mixing! :smiley:

7 Likes

Loved the interview @Alisa. Great job!

4 Likes

Great interview Alisa! :smiley: Great job. Great to hear your voice! WHOOOHOOOO!

3 Likes

I’m enjoying the podcast now. Really nice to hear your voice Southern girl :wink: Me and you both.

Thanks 4 the shout out !!!

3 Likes

Ya’ll are too much. haha

It was a fun interview and convo after. :slightly_smiling:

8 Likes

I enjoyed the One horned floosie so much ( remember I had only the original Horchata to begin w/ ) I went and got the Horchata Smooth ! That is such a good lil juice !

1 Like

haha… I’m glad you are enjoying that one, @Amy2 :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

That funny because im surfing while listening to it right meow.

3 Likes

Did not hear the interview, but congratulations on deserving the gig… :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Very nice @Alisa , we could not ask for a better ambassador for ELR! Thank you for helping so many get away from the stinkies!

4 Likes

Awesome!!! It’s nice to hear your voice Alisa!!! You ROCK!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is great! Celebrity DIYers :blush:

3 Likes

Great interview Alisa! Really good to hear your voice! I LOVE your recipes BTW!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Very nice podcast @Alisa I’m glad you didn’t let them run you over like it started to sound like was going to happen… nice job standing your ground! lol It must of been awkward not looking at the person talking just hearing the voices on a party-line when trying to interject your points… well done!

2 Likes

Haha… The podcast was kind of weird, yes, but it was a lot of fun.

3 Likes

Well done @Alisa! I’m not one for Hazelnut at all, but I’m going to get some just so I make mix up a lil bust-a-nut. Gotta see what this is all about!.

2 Likes

Just listened to the podcast.
Nice to hear Alisa…
Now I will have to find the follow feature? Lol
There are a few on here that have some great recipes that offer so much to us newbies!

2 Likes

Very nice job @Alisa, way to go.

2 Likes

Good on you @Alisa!! Great interview! :+1:

2 Likes