Weird Things that Happen to You

You’re not gonna believe this. Google Search 3:33. There are many references to people waking up at 3:33…

2 Likes

Thanks. I had never even thought to do a search for such a thing. That Angel Number makes more sense that anything I have come up with. I won’t go into it, but this whole 333 thing has came up at very odd times in my life like when I made big life changes. I have taken jobs that have advanced my career because of seeing 333.

This started a few months before my father died. He asked me why he kept seeing 33 everywhere. I never thought much of it at the time. But that was when this all started for me.

2 Likes

Were you close to your dad? Perhaps its a sub-conscious emotional connection to him?

2 Likes

For Christians, John 3:33 might come to mind…

1 Like

Not real close. We argued a lot. But towards the end I had compassion for him. He died of cancer and the last few months were very hard for everyone.

I don’t think it has to do with my dad. But a message it very well could be. Because I have made life decisions based on seeing this number and it has helped me. I won’t go into it. But a few career decisions were made based on this number showing up when an opportunity presented itself.

But I hadn’t put a whole lot of thought into it until now. And now I really do feel kinda weird. There is a lot more to this story than I care to share openly. But a lot of light has been shed on this by starting this topic. And thanks to @ringling’s links and other comments it is all starting to make sense, and freak me out at the same time :smiley:

1 Like

Well, the few links that I looked at seem pretty positive… I read it that change, in a good way, is at hand… & what’s more, so is assistance. Go with the flow, Bro.

1 Like

Seems like good advice.

So today, 4 occurrences happened. On the way in I was thinking about my expiration on my plates. A car pulled out in front of me and the plate ended in 33. Then later at work I needed 3 clamps for a fixture, and I had to borrow them from a co-worker’s setup. He has heard the 333 story before. I jokingly told him I need to borrow 3 clamps, and I would have them back to him in 33 minutes. So I looked up at the clock to see when 33 minutes would be just for S&G’s, and the time on the clock was 11:33. He about lost it. I got busy working on my PC programming our next job and the next time I looked up at the clock it was 1:33. Now getting close to quitting time I looked to see what time it was and it was 4:33. That’s the most I have ever seen this in one day.

1 Like

Now, LordVapor…I dont wanna freak you out more than you already are, but just for some S&G’s of my own, I did an image search on google for “333” & look what popped up!.. Your new avatar perhaps?? its the right shape n all!!

3 Likes

…Embrace the three three’s!

Lol. That’s funny.

Wicked Fog…
“It’s only half wicked” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Half angel, half demon… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maybe you want a Rolling Rock. The number on their bottle is ‘33’

1 Like

Maybe. Last night after we saw Dead Pool we went to a friends. He had a clock on the table that was facing away from me. He turned it to get something from behind it. It read 1:33. Dropped my girl off and this one knows nothing of the 333 thing with me. We are passing by a house and out of the blue she says “that house’s address is 333”. I asked her if I told her about that with me and she looked at me puzzled. Then I pulled in my parking space and just as the car stopped the last three digits on the odometer turned to 666. These all happened within 45 minutes of each other.

you’re freakin’ me out man!

Seriously, that has gone from the coincidental to the freaky-shit catagory.

1 Like

15 years of this crap and I have just gotten used to it. But that is the first time after seeing a couple numbers the 666 popped up. So probably just coincidence. Either that, or that girl is the devil. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

“I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look.” Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst

Most disturbing commercial ever. Almost stopped drinking beer when I first saw this. Almost…

1 Like

You are creeping me out. I hate the number 3.

Oh yeah? Check out what I saw when I got to work yesterday and opened ELR…

Oh, and that was after seeing the number 33 a few times on the way to work.

1 Like