Weird Things that Happen to You

Ok, so for 15 years now I have seen the number 33 on a clock at least 5 times per week. Sometimes two or three times a day. But that is nothing. I never wake up at night. But a few times a month I do. And it’s always 3:33am when I turn and look at the clock. Always! Which is why I get up at 3:00am now and go to work at 5:00am. Because it was getting too weird, and happening too often. This is a problem still on the weekends, because now that it doesn’t occur through the week it seems to happen more on the weekends when I don’t have an alarm set.

I don’t want to sound like a freak or anything. This has to be something in my sub-conscience telling me to look at the clock. But it has caught me off-guard a few times and freaked me out a bit. Especially in the middle of a dream and I see a clock that says 3:33 and wake up and see that on the clock. It’s a very eery feeling. I have heard the number 33 is used by certain religeous groups to send messages. I am starting to think they got the wrong number lol.

All right, now I am perceived as the forum nutcase. Let’s hear your weirdness.

3 Likes

The room number of my hotel room I have is … room 333
lol consider the odds

1 Like

666 - 333 = 333

Maybe you’re a 1/2 Damian???

1 Like

That is very strange. What are the odds that you happened to read this and are staying in that room number? Hopefully you won’t wake up at 3:33am :wink:

I have always tried to not think of that. But the fact that most of the time it is the number 33 makes it easier to deal with. Often times in my programming of CNC machines I will get code with 0.666" in it. When I do I go back and move the geometry .0001" to fix that LOL.

2 Likes

I hope not also… normally I get up at 4:15 here for work but I’m off tomorrow… but now I’m probably hexed lol

2 Likes

That is odd but I have a similar time that’s always on the clock when I happen to look and it’s always 1234 I know it’s only twice a day but that one gets me a lot.

And they say 0300 is the bewitching hour Eerie !!! Which always seems to be the longest hour of my shift hate 0300 glad to see 0400 but that’s usually bc I’ll be closer to quitting time.

Hmmm. Tried setting my mod with a new crown ni0.25 coil to 33joules at 333f and the flavor still not good. (Already primed the coil, sat over night, worked my way up to 475f).

I’m think either the 3’s are no good for me either or the coil. A tank in and really no good and think tc on nickel isn’t going to work for me.

Anyways, when I look down at the clock at 3:27am tomorrow on my way to the gym, I’ll think of you and watch the clock roll over to 333.

4 Likes

Everyone will now see 3:33 and I will be the one that brought the Omen unto the forum. But it’s only half bad :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, you are a weirdo. That’s why you belong here, dear :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Aliens, man…aliens.

2 Likes

Not to diminish your experience, but have you heard of apophenia?

1 Like

Reminds me of The Number 23 :smiley:

1 Like

You have started something !!! I woke up at 3:32 this morning. No joke, really did…

It’s a countdown to alien invasion, oh noooooo…

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of that, but that was an interesting read. I don’t think that is what I am experiencing. This is too specific of a pattern, that is recurring.

@ringling It would be really funny if you found out your clock is a minute slow :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, sh@t, according to my cellphone time it is one minute slow. This is getting eerie…

1 Like

I have grown so used to it I dont read too much into it. It’s hard to say what the mind is capable of.

When I was a kid I had an Alaskan Husky. He was always sitting at the bus stop when I got off the bus. I never thought much of it until the lady across the street told me one day that she could tell what time it was because Silver would walk to my bus stop the same time every day. Even though the times my bus dropped me off varied by a few minutes.

So i am sure it’s not hard for our own internal clock to trigger at certain times very precicely.

1 Like

Look at this…

You are not the only one !!!

2 Likes

Definitely. At one point I had my internal clock trained so well, that I could program myself to wake at a certain time, and I always came completely awake right on the minute - I would typically set my inner “alarm clock” to something like 6:43, 7:13 or something weird like that. Without fail when I woke and looked at the clock, it was exactly that :slightly_smiling:

Then I got lazy and also I’m inherently a nightowl :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well now, that just made this a little more weird.

1 Like