Well crap.. I like this e juice

I’m kinda bummed, I made an e juice that I like. But I don’t know how to make it again. I made a bottle of vanilla marshmallow custard, didn’t like it. So I squirted in some cap sugar cookie and let it steep some more, and now it’s amazing! I’ve literally been vaping the one flavor for 24 hours. Never thought I’d have to figure out how to clone a juice that I made… :laughing: At least it shouldn’t be too difficult, but ugh! With a minimum month steep time it might take a little time to find the right ratios!

11 Likes

Actually, I just looked at the date, I made it three months ago. If that’s how long the steep needs to be I better make several versions right away!

6 Likes

that is classic , lol , and a bummer , good luck ive made some ok juices and squirt some sweetener in or mm and then give to a friend who a swear has ZERO taste buds bc he always thinks things are fruit loops when he samples even when its something like honeydew lol good luck

4 Likes

i can understand that. the best juices are the ones that “ill label later” and never do.

6 Likes

I am the worlds worst about abandoning a mix only to discover a few months later it is very good.I have gone to a notebook so when I delete it on here I have a backup.The problem is I forget to log it in the notebook so it ends up being lost.
I have now started taking a simple picture of the mix on my phone so I will have a backup.So far it seems to work for me but I can still see it being a pain trying to pair up a flavor with only a list of ingredients.
If you figure out a simple solution that even a caveman can conquer please let me know!:smiley:

4 Likes

The picture thing is a good idea! I keep some recipes in a book and some just on here, but I label and date everything right away, otherwise I’d have no clue and I’d always be vaping mystery mixes!

1 Like

Please do share that one it sounds awesome… I have not successfully made a custard I like yet… It’s hard to be patient when it has to steep for like2 months lol

2 Likes

When I refigure it out I’ll let you know! It has real flavors sc vanilla custard and sc marshmallow, and tpa marshmallow, and then obviously cap sugar cookie v1. I’ll need to look if there were any other flavors.

4 Likes

This may be a dumb question but I’m not that well versed on flavors yet… What does the “sc” stand for?

2 Likes

Super Concentrate - they’re the extracts line from Real Flavors :+1::blush:

6 Likes

And no question is a dumb one :+1:

7 Likes

I do that quite often… I put some flavors together in my tank, it’s really good and I have to try to remember what they were. I do it all day long! I’m getting pretty good at it. Too lazy to write it down. Then when I mix up a new 15 ml bottle of Cerial vape, I always forget to put the hazelnut in there. It’s just no good without it.

Well, whoever it was… will love their Alien mod. I really like the Baby Beast that comes with it too. No leaking even when I fill it and no juice flow control - an unnessisary thing in my opinion. I’m thinking about getting a SMOK V8. Still running my TFV4 and TFV4 mini as RTA’s mostly. The big guy is for my chocolate ejuice. The RTDAs by SMOK are not as good as my Aromamizers. The SMOK G4 is a big winner. I rebuilt all of my tanks mostly in Titanium this week (except used Claptons in my 2 black Aromamizers). Got a Griffin! Can you believe it??? I paid $60 for it at a local vape shop yesterday. Haven’t tried it yet.

Oh ya… I wanted to tell everyone the next time I posted…
Silica wick looks lovely in your Avocado or Theorem tank. It looks clear and your juice looks like it is a gel in there. Also must say… I recently rebuilt both again and once again the Theorem wins hands down over the Avocado. There is nothing better for trying to taste test flavors.
Enjoying my Real Flavors. Yes… Yum Berry is very good anytime including 1 month steep. The Vanilla custard is a disappointment as is the Baklava. But, i’d choose it over the custard.
Top of all of my last flavor order is FA Metaphore - a lemon cake. Man… with some MF lemon. It is soo good.
I’m really enjoying the RF Apple and Baked Bread is interesting.
One really good thing is … I have possibly found someone who repairs mods locally.
I need an adaptor to change the driptip on a Griffin. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply. The driptip that came with this tank is huge, and I like them small. Anyone know what to do? It’s similar to a Phoenix. same problem -o.

2 Likes

i use labels like the ones that you put on an envelope to mail something. I put what is in it and the percentage right under it so if i lose the recipe i still have it on the bottle it is on. I also date when i made it and how long i steeped it for.

2 Likes

I think your system is the most fool proof , I mean as long as you have the bottle then you will always have the recipe.

2 Likes

this is how I label my steep jars:

4 Likes

I have done that many times. Was in the hunt for months, and still don’t get it. I learned from last time i added in a flavor, I used a scale to add it too, turn out great, but still not right even knowing what all was in it.I also used sugar cookie. It seams weired but sugar cookie does wanders in steeped juice. Been try to remake that for 2 months now. Good luck.

2 Likes

No offense to your policy there, but yes there are. I get them everyday.

No doubt, preach. I know well. I’ve asked plenty over my lifetime spattered between the good ones.

And I don’t agree with that other mindless idiom “the customer is always right”, should be “the customer is always right, unless the customer is a flaming dickwad”

1 Like