Well steeped juice = coil killer?

That’s one hell of a good reason to start building your own coils vapey. Just a good clean and fresh cotton and you are good to go again. Costs peanuts, although I think peanuts are coil cloggers too. :confused:

5 Likes

It sounds like what they said. Wicking issues or maybe the coil has some hot spots. Did you build it or is it a prebuilt? If you can access the coil, try strumming it with something and see if that helps.

It was a prebuilt coil. Hopefully one of my last!

3 Likes

Hot spots can occur if coil is not uniform or if the screws have come loose. This could create result you are describing. Have you tried a dry burn to see if coil is heating uniformly?

Nevermind just read your last post lol

2 Likes

I have tried a Greek yogurt recipe before that had gunked up my coil and tasted bad. I know the effect was in a day or 2. Don’t remember the % used and how much I vaped. But I do remember putting the blame on the Greek yogurt because it was a single flavored recipe. I remember I was vaping at a lower wattage too, somewhere around 30-35 watts if that makes a difference. Just my experience. Also mine at the time was a prebuilt coil

2 Likes