Were all gonna be able to do things again!

Who’s carrying? If you’re willing to share, my lips are sealed!

5 Likes

Nope I was serious. I only kid around with people I like.

5 Likes

did someone say DRUGS ?!?!!! i’l take some Ibuprofen & caffeine tabs. i don’t need much, just a 5gl bucket of each :joy: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Inhaled caffeine. On the way.

2 Likes

I’m not a party person like in my younger years, but still enjoy a good get together with friends and food. My treat for last Friday was a get together with some ex-coworkers. It was great. We are all vaccinated, so no masks. We met at a place called the Edgewater Market in Denver. They all drank beer while I enjoyed sparkling water (as one of those folks in recovery). We sat and chatted for more than 4 hours. What a treat to see friends in 3 dimensions instead of via Zoom. Driving home, I had a HUGE grin on my face.

5 Likes

Sounds great. I have a big family bbq Saturday!

3 Likes

That’s good! Lol!! Wouldn’t want to think you like me…lmao! Thx man…

3 Likes

I live in Kent, where we get a lot of Londoners down for uni. I used to live next to a house let for students. F*cking animals some of them were :rofl: but also our next and brightest future generation right :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

There are two houses across the road from me full of uni girls. The noise they are capable of making (and pick they use) is hard to fathom.

4 Likes

I get it “you’re only young once” and that for a lot of them it’s probably first time away from parents, but it’s so common and so bad they even have orientation now at uni about not being a plonker regarding noise and neighbors!

3 Likes

uni = university/collage ?

2 Likes

It’s a good thing ai is rapidly advancing or the future generation wouldn’t be able to feed themselves.

Yup. That’s what’s next door. The other next door. Down every floor. I can’t wait to get out of here.

It’s not working.

The complex management have actually had to go to the Uni and threaten to boot the whole lot of them - that finally caused some peace and quiet for a few weeks - until the guy on day release from
Prison threatened to jump off the roof because is 19 year old girl was leaving him and he didn’t want to go back to the clink. …cool

University. Things are a bit split here. Closest in the USA is to think of college like 2 years of community college and uni as transferring to a university.

3 Likes

Well I am 35 years old im far from being a student …I did not finish grade 9

3 Likes