Were all gonna be able to do things again!

everyone is getting vaccines!! Which means, concerts and raves will be starting again soon!!! Im going to the UK to party!! The raves there are Massive!! Junglist massive!!! I want the world to go back to normal. Life is too short for this shit.

9 Likes

Oh to be young again… :neutral_face:

13 Likes

IDK, I kinda like the masks… don’t have ta put my teeth in when I go out :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

closing eyes

11 Likes

What’s a rave?

12 Likes

ROFLMAO !!! :rofl: Thx Rocky, I needed a good laugh :1st_place_medal:

10 Likes

I wouldn’t book a flight just yet. Indian variant is getting worse I’ve had both vaccines but I’m in a hotspot for that variant. It’s put a damper on my feelings of liberation. :confused:

7 Likes

It’s a degree of idiocy that’s one notch past Loon (hence the required drugs and “personal illumination devices”) lmao

/kidding folks

9 Likes

I live in the epicentre of trial concerts, raves and events in the UK and I’m sick of morons with barely functional brains staggering around.

8 Likes

Where’s that!?!

I recently moved from Greenwich to Brentford due to a job, took a short term flat let and realised after moving in they use it as overflow housing for a local uni. It’s been a nightmare.

3:30am today I had staggering drunk girls ring my buzzer to get in, when they finally did about 6 people screaming in the hall and banging into our walls. Parties 4x a week. It’s awful and apparently nothing can be done.

They’ve NEVER respected anything to do with common courtesy and not smoking in ever corner of the block, ruining community areas, let alone Covid guidelines. They may as well have been coughing into each others mouths for the last 6 months. So many students here I’m not at all surprised this is a hotspot for the Indian variant.

I promise I’m not the grumpy old dude waiting for a chance to call the council, in fact I haven’t yet… but this is BAD.

8 Likes

Sefton Park in Liverpool is at the end of my road.

7 Likes

Well there you have it. My commiserations

7 Likes

No kidding! FINALLY going to be able to see Small Town Murder. In a year and a half. We’ve had tickets since just before the pandemic broke! Damn near two years from date of purchase to the damn show!

6 Likes

A band or one of my regional hobbies?

5 Likes

I kinda like the Canadian border closed …Those dam canadians come down and buy all the stuff at the Outlets lmao

7 Likes

Live action podcast. Two comedians discuss a murder in a small town and make fun of said small town, the bumbles of the police and murderer. They do not make fun of the victims or the victim’s family. Their tagline is “We’re assholes, not scumbags!” Pretty hilarious if you’re into dark humor.

4 Likes

Tell me you were kidding. Plzzz its a huge party where al9t of fuckin ppl have alot of fun!! Thousands of ppl

4 Likes

I don’t go to use drugs i go to dance to electronical music! I go for that scene. Its not about drugs for alot of us. Me forsure

4 Likes

Im not allowed on the states. I got federal charges

5 Likes

Who mentioned drugs?

5 Likes