West Coast Vape Supply Deals and Updates

Hi there ELR ! This is Mike and I just wanted to say thanks for the Add and looking forward to meeting some great people on here. As for the first deal we can offer I would like to introduce you to our vape auctions page. Now that the FDA doesn’t allow giveaways in the vape industry West Coast Vape Supply has created a new and fun way to Win a deal on west coast vape supply and other Vape Hardware. Vape Auction will be the most exciting page on the vaping internet! These Vape Auctions allow the user to just bid away until the auction randomly ends and if they are the last bidder they win the item. You still have to pay for the final auction price so it does comply with Regulations. Get yourself a great deal and try it today!

2 Likes

Information and details are always good. Since I “ELR” on my vape breaks I REAEARCH via my phone.

I typically don’t travel to other sites on my phone. So could you tell me more?
Play today for free? What will it cost me tomorrow?
What’s required for registration?
Your called westcoast…does that mean the site is hosted in the USA and staff is here in the USA?
Is there a reserve set for bidding?
What if you are auctioning off a $200.00 mod and the highest bid is 10…did they win?

As they say in Greece lighting. Tell me more.

2 Likes

Registration and bidding is free!

It will cost you whatever the the end price. If you look at the vape auction winners these users won these deals on our vape auctions and all they have to do is check out and pay the final price plus shipping. We are based here in Huntington Beach California in the good ole USA! All our vape auctions will randomly end before retail price.

So why do we do this ? We do this because we help our brands market their product to the vape industry and we also request that after using the product you would come back on the site and tell us your thoughts This helps the brand market their product and get direct customer feedback about their product. This is a great way for new and old brands to get their name out there and gain their share of the market. The product does change on there very often so if you see something on their that you would like to try give it a shot. Just keep clicking and you will win that product… then just check out…

1 Like

what are your shipping rates to Canada I can seem to find info on the site and wouldnt want to bid on something only to find the shipping was really really high

1 Like

the only question or wonder is… Random end of an auction. How do you determine when to end an auction. I kinda sorta don’t like the word “random.”

You would probably get my involvement if there was a count down timer.

I also agree with @Anonymiss. What is the handling my charge per item and what are this shipping options?

1 Like

I was just on your site, there was some odd clicking sound? There’s no timers on the auctions, that makes me a bit nervous as well.

1 Like

we can only ship hardware to Canada and its based off your location

The shipping cost inside the USA is only like 2.50-5.00
You still can try it and if you dont like the rates dont check out!

1 Like

Our software randomizes the winning number per auction. Countdown timers are not as good as these random winning auctions. People these days dont have time to watch a timer. Our auctions are really great and many times do sound too good to be true but they are the real deal… Play them if you like there is no obligation to purchase anything.

1 Like

that clicking sounds is other people bidding and having a great time… try it out ! There are no timers just keep bidding till you win… All you have to do is pay the final price when you win so dont bid over what you would like to pay for the item ! Give it a try there is no obligation to purchase whatsoever

2 Likes

No obligation? What if you have the winning bid? Can you opt not to buy at that point?

2 Likes

thats correct ! but just dont bid more than you would pay for it and you wont have that issue !

1 Like

Hmmm. Interesting. I’m no lawyer for sure.

Your terms and conditions don’t really clearly dictate the rules for biding and selection.

There is mention of fees but but I’m unclear of the “fees”

The terms and conditions also mentions MAPs. (Minimal authorized pricing for retail?) How could a true and effective “auction” to bidding site meet the guidlines and rules set by the distributors and manufactures?

It also mentions the site is run or registrard in New York. That’s kinda far away from the west coast? California has very strong vaping laws as I’m sure you are aware of.

I love the concept of the site but I do question and reaarch all my online purchases. Don’t let my grammar fool you. I’m taking a voop as I type this. :thinking:

3 Likes

the fees for a vape auction item is around 2.50 in the USA … This is a marketing platform that the juice companys are very happy to participate in. Dont read too much into it and yes we know california vaping laws . The new york in our terms in a mistake and will have some one fixing it … Thanks for pointing that out. and ogh btw thanks for thinking of us while vooping LOL

2 Likes

Just wanted to share this link to our special deals page. https://www.westcoastvapesupply.com/special-offers is where we post items that are on sale or clearance. We are always updating this page with new specials weekly so be on the look out! Happy Sunday to everyone !

1 Like