What about Sweet Ol' Nicotine?

100% agree

this thought come to mind

6 Likes

What concentration percentage have you tried?
Is it smooth or TH?

4 Likes

I bought a litre of 200mg HiLIQ nicotine a year ago when my local government planned on banning personal nicotine imports. It is smooth, no TH at all, though I only vape at 2% or 3% nicotine.

8 Likes

4%. It’s smooth, crystal clear, no TH (check other nicotine threads here; many have tried it and i don’t remember any complaints).

7 Likes

I’m down to 3mg and know I can do it but do I wanna? It’s psychological with me, I think. Like a binky :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That’s what I said…years ago.

7 Likes

Aside from the equipment being expensive I understand there’s risk of combustible chemicals involved. Sounded like you needed lab experience. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Lol, I hear you. I am on 1mg and technically could give up tomorrow if I wanted to, but then I would have to want to. :man_shrugging: :wink:

7 Likes

I keep 1 or 2 tanks filled with 0 nic and the other two with 3 mg nic. I keep asking myself can I do this with all my juice and be satisfied? I dunno. Well, I’m glad I’m not alone.

5 Likes

I’m the same way. It may all be in my head (and you don’t to go there without a shotgun and a flashlight…for safety sake). :upside_down_face:

5 Likes