What am I doing wrong here?

1st I know using vape ready nic isn’t a great idea but I did buy a ltr of it 2nd it’s salts which idk the difference is. I think I can drip it? Anyways I keep coming into this issue

Idk if,the pics are in the right order the point is,it won’t let me do the ready nic base option and i get this message then my recipe is deleted

3 Likes

Well, salts is just freebase nicotine with a type of acid which acts as a way to make it easily absorbed, it’s also smoother so you can push it higher, as for dripping it at lower mg, people do it but I imagine there’s a bit of half-life of the nic and vaping a lot of little amounts could = a lot of nicotine. While nicotine itself isn’t overly dangerous, it still can raise blood pressure a fair bit in some people and if your BP is already high it’s not worth the risk. If you’re a light tooter, you won’t even notice it.

As far as the vape ready nic base thing, I haven’t even tried that in however many years I’ve used the damn thing, so I’m not sure. But to bypass any ratio issues and to let your mix sit where it is ratio-wise, click the max VG option as I believe it’s set to ignore a coherent PG/VG ratio if you’re trying to force something.

Who cares about coherency anyways?

Anywho, as far as I can tell if your base is 20 PG / 80 VG, that seems to be what it’s set at.

With 7% flavour, I think we simplify things by making gravity 1:1, so your mix would end up being 27% PG and 73% VG…

I think… I don’t know, I’m tired and awake.

5 Likes

Thx i will do this in the more am…lol I gotta try to sleep
Today anyway these 3 hour
Flail naps 1 aren’t good for me and 2…
3 hrs every 2 days don’t cut it…actually I had 4 yesterday. Anyway thx for the tip! I bookmarked it so I have it all the time! :blush:

3 Likes

P.s. my recipe keeps working out to 5.5mg nic?? Is it cuz its salt? But how does the calculator know? They all mixed the same? Idk I’m so
Lost.

3 Likes

No, it’s not because it’s salt.
It is the added flavor, which does not have nicotine and decreases the proportion… Approximately, 7% of aroma, on 6% of nicotine, is 0.4% (7*6/100) which is what is subtracted from nicotine…
In addition, the calculator does not work well with the premixed base, it does not save the recipes…
But to take advantage of the premixed base, you can put the flavors and fill with the base up to ml. desired.
As more % of flavor, more will lower the concentration of nicotine.

5 Likes

If you check “ Use vape-ready nicotine base” it doesn’t let you save the recipe, when I was using premix base I would just take a screenshot of it (which you have obviously already done) then use the screen shot to mix it. This has been brought up before, Others may tell you to just check the Max VG box, but whatever works for you :ok_hand:

2 Likes

If that’s 20/70 mix 6mlg by adding 10/12 ml of pg flavor you should have 30/70 6 mlg 100 ml total or am I not getting your prob
Don’t know if you could save the recipe with only the flavor in it

1 Like

I almost never make 100ml of anything mostly cuz I’m still not confident enough yet
Idk when I will be…

1 Like

Ah got ya now that pre mix is only good for concentrate it’s will be hard to break it down for a 10ml tester

1 Like

Ya I knew better i bought it the 1st time I started diy-juice 3mg 30/70 but I’m sure I fucked up the entire ltr. Anyway…i got nervous about a nic ban n bought it along with 3 extra 20mg/ml (that’s all were allowed here now) so I really should’ve spent the extra idk mabye mostly 20$ instead now I’m stuck with another ltr. That really I can’t do fuk all with…ahhhh
N btw it’s 6mg 80/20 which I am not big on cuz where’s all my flavor?'l?l

2 Likes