What Are You Listening To? (Part III)

New Year New Thread

Post Your Favorite Tunes.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Lets start the new year with something really good

14 Likes

I was thinking - what song always gets a crowd all pumped? Well Sandstorm, by Darude of course. I’ve seen this song bring college football stadiums to their feet many times over. So I looked for a live performance and sure enough, New Years Eve in Helsinki :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Playing this over and over, trying to cop that guy’s riff and there’s not really any accurate tabs available.

8 Likes

I like their new stuff even though it reminds me of other generic metal groups

3 Likes

Here’s some day after bein up all night chill music.

6 Likes

Nice. Good luck with that bro. Just out of curiosity, why not learn to read music? It’s not that hard and once you learn it opens up the world.

3 Likes

I used to read music actually…long ago when I played the clarinet. But actual, precise music notation for guitar tends to be either scarce or copyrighted, making it difficult to find sometimes. Pulling TABs off the net, while being less accurate, is way easier.

4 Likes

Rock on Zen man! I agree been playing my whole life just using TABs . Even the hardest stuff is offered as TABs now.

Here you can get FREE Classical Guitar TAB’s and MIDI files (.mid) over 1000 songs. (Accuracy may vary)

These guys offer TAB’s (SPOT ON) for Classical Guitar Including close up videos of each hand separately, so you can learn. Very good stuff. But it’s pay-per-song.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I liked that song!!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

2009 - 10 years later 445,750,202 views

Sorry all you 445 million other guys. Her umbrella is only big enough for me and her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes
7 Likes

And one more for the road

9 Likes

“I’ll be damned, here comes your ghost again…”

6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes