What Are You Listening To? (Part III)

I think I (Or maybe it was @SessionDrummer?) posted this last year. Tomas Haake is just insanely talented and mind blowing to watch! I saw a different video interview he did about how difficult it was to learn the drum line to Bleed. If my memory serves, he worked for months on this song alone and didn’t nail it until just a couple weeks before they hit the studio to record the album. He basically had to deconstruct and rebuild his drumming technique in order to get the precision required to play just this one song.

Now THAT’S dedication to your craft!

5 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Needed a pick-me-up

5 Likes

And Tina ‘blows them away” yet again! Truly epic. Thanks for the share @Letitia. Awesome stuff indeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Everyone needs to watch this (or some of it at least)…

4 Likes

buddy of mine sent this to me this morning :wink:

6 Likes

This is a great performance from one of my favourite bands growing up!

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

This tune is all over the place, it’s pretty decent for metalcore

3 Likes

took me a couple tries to like this one, I love it now

2 Likes

@delltrapp Did you listen to them?

2 Likes

Can’t quite remember, but this is a song about losing someone to tobacco, very good band

3 Likes

yes, but since I’m at work, I couldn’t turn the sound up. The first one reminds me of smashing pumpkins somewhat.
the cohen one couldn’t be played, just said unavailable.

1 Like

Ohhh you’re working, I pegged you for a jobless guy like me! Is it day or night time where you’re at?

2 Likes

Lunch time! Don’t worry man. Hopefully you’ll find a better job soon.

1 Like