What Are You Listening To? (Part IV) 2020

“I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals
the birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

4 Likes
5 Likes

A masterclass from Tool Drummer Dany Carey. Superb drum cam footage puts you right in the action. The album Fear Inoculum is still heavy in my rotation…

10 Likes

My son just released his first Ep. I am so proud of him and although i am not a real fan of today’s rap music, i am his number #! fan

7 Likes

Well if that’s todays rap, it is very relaxing. I enjoyed it :+1:

5 Likes

I agree, with rocky, it’s very relaxing. Chill rap.

4 Likes

Jumping the gun on a WTF Wednesday but it’s 2020 so why not?

7 Likes
8 Likes

Thank you.I loved it.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m so glad he didn’t make that kind of new tramp or trap rap music. Its horrible. You can’t even understand the words.

2 Likes

Oh, you mean mumble rap thing? They made a lot of money though…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Lol lol yes mumble rap. Lol I know its popular but its horrible in my opinion. I cant understand the lyrics.I gues im just old skool. Like RUN DMC old.

6 Likes

This week heavy in rotation…Motorhead’s cover of Heroes (RIP two of the greats Lemmy and David Bowie)

9 Likes

Personal opinion of course but I reckon this song has a ton of “healing” potential for all manner of situations. RIP fellas, thank you for this.

4 Likes

A little with Willie with my vape, mood setting :ok_hand:

6 Likes

6 Likes

beck with tal and vinnie
Being an aussie im bias but damn i dig that tal wilkenfield.
For a girl from the sydney burbs she has done so well and played with some of the giants of the industry.

8 Likes

Do do do do doo do ♫

5 Likes

No idea how I missed this band until last week or so. Tracks 8 and 12 are my favorites, track 12 is unbelievable. For me the discovery of the year.

6 Likes