What are you watching? 2022/23

As I have finished my Asian remembrance phase, I am now getting through ones I’ve missed.

Love and Murder of Sheep and Wolf (sometimes translated as ‘My Girlfriend is a Serial Killer’) is a fun discovery.

5 Likes

I’m watching my security footage of someone stealing my neighbors’ truck :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

It’s an excellent series. So much so I bought them on BluRay.
There’s been talk of it returning soon as Anthony Starr gets done with “The Boys” on Prime

4 Likes

That would be amazing!

4 Likes

So…yesterday one of my neighbors had his truck stolen. He knocks on my door and asks if I’ll check my cameras because we live in a cul-de-sac, so they had to drive by my house. While we’re standing outside viewing footage on my iPad, the sheriff shows up and starts taking a statement. Meanwhile someone calls the neighbor and says they see his truck. So he jumps in his car and takes off. The sheriff started to lecture me, and I’m like “lady, I don’t even know his name, much less which one of my neighbors he actually is!” She apologized and told me that she can’t finish the report with him running off like that and I told her, yep, me either. And I went back into my house and locked the door behind me :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

The new Dexter?

3 Likes

Yep. I know I’m slow sometimes but asking for the original Dexter finale in 2022 would be bad even for me. Did you watch it? The new one i mean?

2 Likes

Wow. That’s crazy. Have you seen if the truck is back?

3 Likes

I didn’t see it come back by on any of the cameras. I gave the sheriff some screenshots of the Jeep they were driving to steal the truck. But once he drove off, seriously, what was I supposed to do, like I said I honestly don’t even know what house he lives in. I am all for helping but if he didn’t care enough to stay and file a police report I can’t really do it for him if I don’t even know his name

6 Likes

For sure. I can understand he is desperate to find it but yeah I would have gotten the police involved asap.

5 Likes

Yeah, she was pretty pissed off when he jumped in his car, that’s when she started lecturing me about how he shouldn’t confront them, he should come back, etc, etc, that’s when I told her I didn’t know him. She looked confused for a second, she said “ you mean he’s not you significant other”. I know she was embarrassed when she realized I didn’t know him any more than she did

6 Likes

Pure genius :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The funny thing is…his truck was stolen because he left the keys in the ignition an ran inside real quick while it was running. So, he drove off to confront what was obviously at least two people in his car…alone. So even if he did find his truck how was he going to get his truck and the car he was driving back to his house before they got away??? :thinking:

5 Likes

I have only watched a couple of episodes on the new one. I was busy finishing Yellowstone and the first half of season 4 of Ozark. I guess since I’m snowed in today I’ll start watching. I am having a hard time watching New Blood, it just doesn’t seem the same.

3 Likes

Have you checked out 1883 yet, it’s a prequel to Yellowstone

2 Likes

Good point :laughing:

2 Likes

Well THAT’S certainly not good. Someone just happened to be waiting outside during that short duration ?

4 Likes

Old HBO series, Vinyl, about a struggling record company. Sex, drugs, rock and roll. Everything 70’s. I collect retro stuff. Vinyls, lava lamps etc so I really enjoyed it. Now I need a Marantz sound system. :musical_note:

10 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7GzNy9MwaM

https://www.amazon.com/Psych-Season-1/dp/B000U63ZDS

6 Likes

I recognize this actress from a series called The Silent Sea.

3 Likes