What are your current experiments?

I don’t have that one…

Don’t have that one either, jeez :frowning:

I have Sponge Cake (SC) (RF) :man_shrugging:

That sounds yummy! :yum:

3 Likes

OMG, @Rocky02852, @Lynda_Marie nailed it, as it is SPOT ON Twinkies all day long.

6 Likes

My two main hobbies are Microscopy and DIY Ejuice tho i do have dozens of hobbies these are the two that get the most of my time as there are just so many possibilities. I get bored pretty easily but these two keep me coming back for more. I too have thrown away or given away far too many flavors, the expensive stuff i keep in glass but these rest are easily replaceable when i have an idea.

Thanks for the kind words but i was pretty much a one hit wonder like many of the best 80s bands, hehe. For the past few years i really just mix what im in the mood for and dont really get all anal with perfecting mixes. And i love mixing other peoples recipes as much as creating my own.

@Rocky02852 They have the mini Pumpkin Spice Moon Pies at Cracker Barrel, i made the mistake of not buying all they had when i was in Kenosha and the closest one is 3.5 hours away so now i need to make then to vape. They are marvelous.

7 Likes

After taste testing the real thing, I may not want SPOT ON… they are horrible, either my memory of Twinkies has faded or they changed the cake recipe (although the pumpkin spice cream filling is dang tasty) I may have to go with the horrid Golden Sponge Cake OOO or better yet improve on the taste in vape form

6 Likes

Hehe, well THAT, is up to the creator. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow @Rocky02852 I tested that one 6 years ago …

8 Likes

I’m working in four recipes, one of them is:
An alcoholic tobacco, inspired in some new whiskey flavor of an comercial brand;

Black honey
Burley
Kentucky Bourbon
Saskatoon berries
Oak wood

12 Likes

Omg you don’t like golden sponge cake :eyes:

8 Likes

I just picked this up in Austin Texas at a pipe cigar store. Its a really good blended Irish Cream Pipe tobacco. I had a quick smoke session with it last night. It’s quite smooth creamy smoke with a good hit of cocoa and whiskey. I’d like to recreate it in vape form possibly using all FLV though I know INW Pipe tobaccos are my favs. Any of you that are tobacco connoisseurs have any suggestions?
Description of the tobaccos used is select virginia and burley. It does have a slight nuttiness probably from the burley.

8 Likes

@McDuckie I am most definitely not an expert or even a great mixer but I do love my tobaccos and maybe use some combination of these for the tobacco part; Cavendish (FLV), 7 leaves Ultimate (FA), and Red Burley (FLV) again, I’m no expert :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Yeah that is a good suggestion. I was thinking INW Vanilla for Pipe or VTA Custard Tobacco which are both creamy tobaccos with light Virginia tobacco notes to blend with the Irish cream, and then back up the lighter tobacco with some FLV Cavendish and Red Burley to really push the pipe. :+1: Thanks @TimWV.

7 Likes

Damn that means I have to buy flavorah flavors. UGH they are pricey. Oh well I guess I’ll get around to it eventually. :grin:

5 Likes

I have an extra 10ml bottle of cavendish if that would help at all

5 Likes

That’s ok bud I’m not in a huge rush to get any new flavors. Next time I head to my buddies place I’ll use his huge stash and whip up a few Irish Cream Tobacco samples. If they work out then head to BC and grab some Flavorahs. I’m gonna test out the idea with VT Custard tobacco and some VT Irish Cream to see if they will blend.

6 Likes

So I realized I’m out of VT Irish Cream but I found an bottle with 5ml of FLV Irish Cream left. That will prob work better for a quick trial. I mixed 2% FLV IC with 3% INW Vanilla Pipe, I’m gonna give it a week and see what I get.

8 Likes

My current experiment is the elusive Caramel recipe that has evaded me since I started vaping. @Sprkslfly does have a delicious recipe using CAP Caramel, MF Butterscotch and if I remember right, FW Natural Butterscotch. I am still looking for that creamy candy like caramel though, like I have tasted in some commercial juices. I just got VSO Caramel, Butterscotch and Dulce de Leche but so far no luck with those as well.

7 Likes

Have you tried TPA Caramel Candy thats a smooth candied caramel flavor.

7 Likes

Pretty sure I have it, need to check. I will try it out, what percentage have you had luck with?

Just checked and I do have TFA Caramel Candy, I also found TFA Dulce de Leche that smells great, already getting ideas for a recipe :grin:

6 Likes

I would typically use TPA caramel candy @8% as a single flavor. I would suggest trying it at 4% and go up from there. I’ve used Caramel candy with Capella sweet candy @1 with FA Fuji apple for a caramel coated apple vape that was really good.
And yes Dulce de leche is also a milky sort of caramel flavor as it has the same brown sugar notes.

8 Likes

This is my current and a past obsession. I love creamy coffee vapes and one of my favorites was/is Kilo Coffee Milk from the Moo Series. Though it can be difficult t find. I have tinkered with it a few times and I believe that I have found the secret to Kilo’s cream base. I know that almost all of Kilo’s commercial e-liquids are primarily TPA based with the exception of the possible use of FA Fresh Cream in could also be TPA Dairy milk or even TPA Milk. I have tried both TPA Coffee Kona and reg Coffee. I am stumped as far as the creamy vanilla note that they may be using. My thoughts are French Vanilla, French Vanilla Creme, and French Vanilla Deluxe. I have only used French Vanilla and even though its creamy the vanilla note is not what I get from the original. Does anyone have any reviews on the french vanilla creme or the deluxe? Here’s what I have so far. * is part of the kilo product cream base.

*Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3.00
Coffee (Kona) (TPA) 1.00 (the coffee note it’s strong but fades alot over time.
*Cream Fresh (FA) 2.00 (I have been using FA but most likely the original is TPA Dairy Milk
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 3.00 (the creamy caramel brown sugar note from the original
French Vanilla (TPA) 1.00 (may sub for creme or deluxe
*Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.00
*Whipped Cream (TPA) 1.00

download (1)

9 Likes