What are your current experiments?

I can SF at 3 and i have use it from .5 to 3 or 4 pct …Its a versatile flave

6 Likes

Hmm, I should experiment with the Popcorn then. Ya never know until you try.

6 Likes

Experimenting with minor pentatonic leads on songs written in a major key. Results are good so far!

10 Likes

Yes, it gives you a different approach to basically the same thing. For example, C maj. = A min. Don’t mind me, I used to teach music.

8 Likes

Yes I know. You’re very knowledgeable which I respect!
I don’t know if I worded my other reply correctly. My experiment was with a major key song, particularly “Can’t You See” by The Marshall Tucker Band. It’s in the key of D so the major sounding modes Ionian, Mixolydian etc fit perfectly for a 7 note scale.

But I was dabbling with alternative pentatonic 5 note scales. It’s just a learning path for me and you prolly already know this, but after deconstructing the D chord I found the pentatonic major and pentatonic minor scales both fit beautifully with that song as they share pretty much the same notes. One of those AH HA! moments. :grinning:

9 Likes

Oh, I saw your RY in my recipes emails. Might I suggest Smoked Butterscotch (FLV) as a very sweet but smoky addition with light ash.

6 Likes

I absolutely love love love that song. Gives me the chills.

One of my homework assignments when I was learning music theory was to write out the Relative Minor scales to their corresponding major scales. So, yes, the B minor scale (including the 5 note pentatonic version) can be used to solo over a D major chord/key. Those ah ha moments are fun, glad it happened. Idk if you’ve figured it out yet but the relative minor is a minor 3rd down from the major. Am is a minor 3rd down from C for instance and so on.

8 Likes

I assume you’re referring to the Cracky Tobacky mix? Yes, thx, I did use it in this one…

7 Likes

I’d drop it down a lot: I find 0.18% is the sweet spot for my high PG blends and 0.35% - 0.45% with high VG. You could go to 0.55% with the masking effect of the custards.

6 Likes

Yep. I just move the scale down 3 frets lol.

7 Likes

If I ever make this again I’ll try that but it seemed to work okay for my tastes. I’ve used it in the past and was never that crazy about it. For me, Flavorah is an extreme experience, either a winner or a loser, I find no middle ground. Not yet, anyway.

7 Likes

I understand. As I reduce the flavours I use - I seek my own goals: The dry tobacco and crisp drink.

6 Likes

How about Green Apple Hard Candy (CAP)?

6 Likes

Im using the WF Caramel Candy Apple…I di t have the Cap , should I?

6 Likes

I cant say for certain as i havent tried the WF but i remember the CAP being a good candy green apple type. I dont have any left tho, i bought it to mix some juice for my cousin, just a simple green apply candy mix with a bit of lemon MF to increase the tartness.

6 Likes

Well, it helps to know your preferences.

5 Likes

I think most of mine scream different tobaccos and a variety cocktails to match the time of day and accompanying food: This season is a lot of vapes to match hearty food, warm weather and long chats (long chats entail accepting me vaping at will - I hate Will😆).

6 Likes

Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies!

15 Likes

My favorite store bought cookie UNTIL they came out with the double stuffed version, dayum! And then there are the Nutter Butter Cakesters, so good.

5 Likes

Thank heck we don’t have these here. I am on Keto because I need to slim down, these would really stuff that plan up! Lol

7 Likes