What are your current experiments?

Try to copy the taste of this pudding 1:1.

With CBV Waldmeister and INW Woodruff I’m close to the woodruff taste but the vanilla sauce doesn’t come out the way I want.

The only thing that comes close is Herrlan Vanilla Pudding.

8 Likes

Currently vaping 5 variants of one of mine to see how the V2 will go.

I am pondering whether to increase the nuts or Cavendish to refine an oddball Arab treat tobacco.

7 Likes

After a week, this actually isn’t too bad. The Irish Cream (FA) is a little strong at 3% and overpowers the rest a little, but it is vapable. The whole vape is pretty strongly flavoured so need to work out how to tone things down a bit… or maybe time will do it for me?

6 Likes

Cotton Candy Clotted Cream fudge-
.75% SSA clotted Cream ,
1% SSA butter cream,
2.5% Flavorah Cotton candy,
1.50% WF cotton candy jelly bean,
.50% SSA raspberry syrup,
3% OOO marshmallow (vanilla)

I think I need to lower the marshmallow just a smidge and maybe raise the buttercream by .25% . Otherwise it’s a nice creamy cotton candy. It’s supposed to be a quick fudge. I found a cooking recipe for it and decided to try to put it together. It’s not too bad as is…definitely needs tweaking.

10 Likes

I’m fascinated with this. Is it a Euro product, I’ve never seen it here in the states? What is the flavor profile of CBV Waldmeister and INW Woodruff? It’s green, lol!

ETA: I just googled it and learned about it. Waldmeister (Master of the Woods). Woodruff: herbaceous, sweet, hay like, earthy aroma. Sounds interesting and something I’d like to try. The herb has interesting qualities like used in combination with other herbs to help people quit smoking, etc.

4 Likes

Oh ma gosh, this is childhood memories. I’ll be on the lookout for your mix…the peanutty flavor has taken root!

6 Likes

My current experiment is to condense longer recipes into 3-4 flavors if and when possible. For example, I’m finding some recipes that look good on paper but in reality not all the flavors make that much of a difference in the vape itself. I guess you could say I’m doing Swedish Death Cleaning with my recipes :rofl:

6 Likes

I made this up quick today. I was mixing base and this had come to mind last week. It’s really a nice simple creamy cookie off the shake. I’m dying to retry it in a few days. I forgot how creamy LB vanilla ice cream is-awesome creamy vanilla.

9 Likes

When you do eggnog…please send me a copy of your recipe. I love eggnog vapes.I have not myself been able to pull it off…
Not even close not by a long shot.

6 Likes

I probably have 100s of eggnog recipes. I usually dont mix the same ones more than a couple times. Not because they suck but because i like to vape new stuff. Lately its been Huckleberry eggnog and some strawberry eggnogs too.

My favorite eggnog flavoring was Lorans but its got coloring in it so i nixed it years ago, it is delicious.

4 Likes

Is this what ur talking about
@Lynda_Marie ?

6 Likes

I have no idea what to do with it either…lol!
Just like 95% of the concentrates I have :rofl:!

7 Likes

I think you are being quite modest, you seem to have a natural talent for mixing as is evident from your tasty recipes.

Moon Sugar, is that a concentrate? A real blast from the past there. Butterscotch, some graham and maybe some cookie. I remember vaping that in a shop up north years ago.

6 Likes

Lol of course! I buy a 30ml of flavorah Eggnog cuz I thought that was “The shit!” N Loranns is…lmao!:face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile::rofl:**

6 Likes

Thx @Ken_O_Where I appreciate that

5 Likes

Its just a lot more candy like, Flavorahs is very good, throw in some custard or pudding and MMmmmMM!

6 Likes

VSO eggnog and Flavorah Eggnog are great together. I used them together in an eggnog custard I made last winter. So If you like eggnogs, those 2 are my go to’s!

8 Likes

For real, great combination. Delicious!

EDIT: I forgot about your thanksgiving no when i ordered, again. Need those custards. BTW, i love your private notes on that recipe.

7 Likes

Haha, I had to go back and read the notes… thank you. Sometimes I surprise myself :grin:

7 Likes

I like this and thx for the sub tip on Mr Good Stuff. You might recall that the one I ordered is V2. I can try this mix using it and see how it fairs.

4 Likes