What Browser

Back in the day when the interwebs was a baby I used Netscape, then it was on to IE and that’s all I’ve used for well since windows was still nursing. I downloaded Chrome yesterday and have been toying with it. I thinks I likes it.

And about the charger I ordered a 4 bay one last night. My wife being a girl goes to the little girls room while we are watching TV or just sitting around reading or whatever during the day. And she is always taking any batteries over to the charger and putting them on to charge. Lately she’s been just putting them on the shelf with the charger with the intent of putting them on the charger on the way out of the little girls room. Then she gets side tracked and they never go on the charger. The last few days I’ve been pressed into only having batteries in one mod and last night I had to take as set off the charger that was on the verge of being all the way charged and use them. I know I should check myself but I just got used to her doing it all the time. So I figure if I have a 4 bay and a 2 bay I can attempt to keep more batteries charged and or charging. I’m gonna have to beat her I guess. Boy I hope she doesn’t read this I’ll be toast. :blush:

2 Likes

lol, yeah 6 charging bays in total should help you get a handle on it.

1 Like

if it doesn’t i’m gonna have to hire somebody to stop by and put batteries on the charger for me. :blush:

2 Likes

Chrome all the way here!

1 Like

I got my 4 bay yesterday, so nice to have all six bays when it go there I immediately filled it up and now I’m so caught up on my battery charging.

4 Likes

Chrome at home IE at work cos I doesn’t gets the choice. anything that is installed on any of the 3000 plus computers in our company has to be done (or approved) by IT

1 Like

Business + IT = confused Grubby

The worst web browser ever = IE

“Lets use that!” - :confounded: