What can I add to bland vape juice to improve flavor?

I bought some juice yesterday at a vape store. It was some of their house juice and it was on sale. Its okay, but could use a little something. One flavor is honeydew greek yogurt. I really like honeydew flavor and the last one i bought at another store was great. If i bought some honeydew concentrate could i add that to it? Or maybe watermelon? There is another store nearby that sells diy supplies. They carry TPA and Capella flavoring. The other juice i bought was a lemon sweet tea. I can taste the lemon more than the tea. It taste a little like Vivo by ritual…which i like and I read somewhere that vivo is Capella lemon lime and strawberry. Maybe I could add strawberry or another fruit flavor. What do you guys recommend?

1 Like

I don’t buy premade ejuice anymore and haven’t in years, except to try and clone for a couple of peoples… But, if I were to add to a premade ejuice to get more flavor, I’d definitely want to age it well afterwards. You can take a small bit , perhaps 5ml of one of the ejuices you want to improve, add a couple of drops of flavoring, then shake the heck outta it and let it sit in a cool, dark place for a few days… then test. That’s what I would try anyhow. Good luck!!

4 Likes

Lime makes honeydew pop but get FA Lime Tahiti cold pressed if you do, or you might try Capella Italian Lemon Sicily. As for the Lemon tea you might try some TFA Peach in it but I’d start at about 1% on both they already have flavor in them and you have no idea how much so start light.

1 Like

Oops. I replied to the wrong post. Disregard…

2 Likes

Yep, lime. I throw lime into everything bland (I mainly mix fruit flavors, so it’s usually not too weird).

1 Like

TY BW :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. The store that sells flavoring here doesnt carry FA unfortunately. I just checked their website. They have Capella juicy lemon and lemon-lime, TPA key lime and lemon-lime. They also carry a line called “Real Flavors”. I already have TPA juicy peach and Lorann Watermelon. Also, I was thinking maybe some sweetener might help?

1 Like

If you had a good honeydew I think that would be the best bet. Medicine Flower has an amazing honeydew if you don’t mind spending the $ on it. It’s like $22 for 15 ml but it will make a lot of juice.

I had a similar experience with a local shop last year. This mixer guy at the shop and all his little entourage acted as though he was some mixing guru. I had gone in to let them sample my mixes which they refused, so I decided if they’re that enamored by this guy I better try his flavor. So I bought 2 custard blends…a Kiwi and an Almond. As soon as I got home and tried them I could tell it was all TPA flavors. And his mixing skills? Non existent. The kiwi just tasted like custard. No Kiwi was evident. The Almond was almost the same but it did have a hint every few puffs.

So rather than toss them I added some Kiwi and Almond to the respective juices. They were vapable at that point.

Funny part of the story - I had left a bottle of my best mix on the counter of the store after buying their juice. That night I got a call from one of their employees asking how he could get more of that. Said the mixer guru had tried it after i left and said “i can clone this.” I’m told he still hasn’t come even remotely close.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it, we’ve all stuck our noses into something that we didn’t really need or want to. :smile:

Ok, now that’s pretty funny!