What Can i make issue

Hello. Im new to this site and i have a problem that i hope one of you can help me with. I have added alot of flavors to my stach and i wish to see what recepies i can make with my, so far, 25 flavors. I Can Pick one flavor and get recepies that contain that 1 flavors and alot that i dont have. My problem is that when i Press “what Can i make” to see what i Can make with my stach, IT WONT LOAD😁 Iw tried a bunch, but the Blue loading line in safari simply WONT complete😥 Any knowledge abort this pr advise? Thanks

It has done that to me quite a few times. It has a lot to look at. Give it time. That’s what I do.

1 Like

I just tried, and it works for me, although it takes a good while to complete… Have you tried using Chrome or Firefox?

2 Likes

The problem was the combination of it beeing slow to load and me beeing impatient. Thanks alot guys. I love u​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1::+1::+1:

I like to pop it open in another tab so it can do it’s thing while I get distracted by whatever I’m doing in the main tab. It’s usually done by the time I remember to check it. :slight_smile:

1 Like