What can I make? - question

Welcome @Ammertos

2 Likes

wow, this was my first post here and I’m happy to see the community is very active judging by the speed of valuable answers.

Thanks for the missing flavors tip, didn’t see that option before. I will for now add a few flavors from different manufacturers that I don’t have, e.g. cheesecake

Thanks guys!

4 Likes

Rather than add flavors you don’t have to your stash just check mark allow flavors not in stash. Another way to go is click on a flavor in your stash, that links to the flavor list, scroll down to recipes and cruise those.

3 Likes

You have to be careful about that though… it’s not because 2 flavors have strawberry in it that they’re interchangeable. Check the notes and definitely keep an eye on the concentrations used. I wouldn’t want to swap a TFA Strawberry for an INW Shisha Strawberry for example… but you could probably use FA Red Touch or RF Strawberry.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t exchange 1:1. The whole idea was to get recipe ideas which I can then adapt to what I have. It will also show me which flavors are being used a lot, so I can but them

4 Likes

Try generic searches in the database, e.g. peaches and cream, lemon meringue or strawberry cookie … sort by rating and see what you can make from it.
There are also great food flavor pairing websites (unrelated to vaping) that can give you great ideas.
Simply sorting the whole database by rating and browsing through it may give you unexpected ideas that are good.
Read through the forum, there are lots of threads with great recipes and recommendations.

This is also a very popular thread

2 Likes

I just read that thread and ordered 25 more flavors. now I have 50.
I went to “add flavor to stash” and started typing the flavor, then I ordered the flavor from the manufacturer with the most recipes thinking it will be the best option.

2 Likes

A lot of us started that way, but it’s not necessarily the best way forward…
You should really do single flavor tests before mixing recipes and whlie you’re vaping those, read a lot. The best flavors have the least amount of recipes IMO. Although @anon84779643 is seriously working on making a shitload of Flavorah recipes…
Most used flavors are probably TPA, CAP and FW… then FA, INW. Why, because those have been around for ages and are accessible to most people. The better flavors are sometimes a bit harder to find or the concentrate bottle costs a little more (which they’re worth a 1000 times).
Lots of flavor notes and great recipes can be found on this forum… read, read, read and when you think you’re done, read some more :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested to learn as much as I can. I just counted my commercial ejuice liquids. I have 103 different ones! At any given time I have 8 mods on my desk with different juices because I get bored when I vape the same stuff for more than an hour.
There are only 2 I always came back to and vaped countless bottles of it. Naked 100 Maui Sun and Beard The One Marshmallow Milk.
Getting into DIY was long overdue for me because it’s of course way cheaper but mostly to be able to experience endless flavor combinations.
btw, just adding a few drops of Strawberry Ripe to the Marshmallow Milk just made my day. This will be my next task. to clone these 2 juices

4 Likes

@Ammertos welcome

3 Likes

Hi im Ben Have you a clone for Beard The One Marshmallow Milk?

2 Likes

English… you could try posting that in the clone thread here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

no I don’t. but I will for sure try to clone it once I know what I’m doing. Do you know the juice? I think it’s just fantastic. it sounds simple but yet it’s so complex and deep

2 Likes

@Ammertos not not tried it but it sound nice :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Your Flavor Stash doesn’t contain any flavors so before you get too deep into the flavor additions you might want to read some info about the flavor naming conventions that ELR uses…
users-guide-to-creating-your-flavor-stash/188210

3 Likes

Becoming a big fan of Flavorah lately. Also love MF but dang those prices are steep LOL the only blueberry I found (and I admit i haven’t tried flavorah’s because I found MF first and it worked) was MF and it was so authentic that I stopped looking.

5 Likes

You ppl should stop praising FLV so much :rage: I totally fell for it and ordered 76 of them earlier today. The next couple months I’ll have nothing but single flavors to vape :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

LOL it’s hard to beat. Especially when I’ve been chasing Pumpkin and Eggnog for years and would have never found them if I hadn’t tried FLV and that dang sweet cream is the bomb going in every mix for creaminess now

4 Likes

Flavorah sucks , its horrible , dont order anymore…Is this more like it ??? Lol #imlyingflavorahisgreat

5 Likes

lmao it is all mine… back up off and away :stuck_out_tongue:
#Itaintallmyfault :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes