What can I make? - question

@Ammertos welcome

3 Likes

Hi im Ben Have you a clone for Beard The One Marshmallow Milk?

2 Likes

English… you could try posting that in the clone thread here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

no I don’t. but I will for sure try to clone it once I know what I’m doing. Do you know the juice? I think it’s just fantastic. it sounds simple but yet it’s so complex and deep

2 Likes

@Ammertos not not tried it but it sound nice :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Your Flavor Stash doesn’t contain any flavors so before you get too deep into the flavor additions you might want to read some info about the flavor naming conventions that ELR uses…
users-guide-to-creating-your-flavor-stash/188210

3 Likes

Becoming a big fan of Flavorah lately. Also love MF but dang those prices are steep LOL the only blueberry I found (and I admit i haven’t tried flavorah’s because I found MF first and it worked) was MF and it was so authentic that I stopped looking.

5 Likes

You ppl should stop praising FLV so much :rage: I totally fell for it and ordered 76 of them earlier today. The next couple months I’ll have nothing but single flavors to vape :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

LOL it’s hard to beat. Especially when I’ve been chasing Pumpkin and Eggnog for years and would have never found them if I hadn’t tried FLV and that dang sweet cream is the bomb going in every mix for creaminess now

4 Likes

Flavorah sucks , its horrible , dont order anymore…Is this more like it ??? Lol #imlyingflavorahisgreat

5 Likes

lmao it is all mine… back up off and away :stuck_out_tongue:
#Itaintallmyfault :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You just won’t stop, will you? I told you, 76 new flavors and not a single pumpkin! WHAAAAAA!!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I used the Yam for pumpkin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yam, isn’t that like a sweet potato?

3 Likes

At .75-1.0% it’s a great pumpkin flavor .50 or below you’ll get a great sweet potato flavor… I don’t make the rules LOL When I say pumpkin, I’m talking canned pumpkin with no spices whatsoever

3 Likes

Hey, let me know on the Acai, if you taste chocolate in it I’ll order LOL

3 Likes

Most definitely. It’s not straight up chocolate, not chocolate with a berry taste but it’s a chocolate-y berry… sorry, I suck at describing flavors. I don’t know the real berry, if it’s authentic, but it’s a great flavor that won’t disappoint you.

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes

here is my post on acai… if it helps

4 Likes

It can absolutely be used as a chocolate Theo and the lads from The Fog Vlog used it as one in this recipe

6 Likes

I need to go make a tester of Chocolate Deutsch I tried it the way the minimums were in the flavor profiles and it was probably way to high LOL I need a dang chocolate that tastes like chocolate

2 Likes