What can I make? - question

I used the Yam for pumpkin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yam, isn’t that like a sweet potato?

3 Likes

At .75-1.0% it’s a great pumpkin flavor .50 or below you’ll get a great sweet potato flavor… I don’t make the rules LOL When I say pumpkin, I’m talking canned pumpkin with no spices whatsoever

3 Likes

Hey, let me know on the Acai, if you taste chocolate in it I’ll order LOL

3 Likes

Most definitely. It’s not straight up chocolate, not chocolate with a berry taste but it’s a chocolate-y berry… sorry, I suck at describing flavors. I don’t know the real berry, if it’s authentic, but it’s a great flavor that won’t disappoint you.

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes

here is my post on acai… if it helps

4 Likes

It can absolutely be used as a chocolate Theo and the lads from The Fog Vlog used it as one in this recipe

6 Likes

I need to go make a tester of Chocolate Deutsch I tried it the way the minimums were in the flavor profiles and it was probably way to high LOL I need a dang chocolate that tastes like chocolate

2 Likes

Austrian milk chocolate by vape train not bad.

Vape Train’s Milk Chocolate concentrate delivers a full cream milk chocolate vape that is just pure bliss to your taste buds. This sensational e juice is one of the most authentic chocolate e-liquids we’ve been able to replicate. Enjoy those sweet cravings without any calories!

Concentrate

3 Likes

You say you get that chocolate taste when you’re pushing the flavor but I recently made that Berry Berry Good recipe from the free recipe book, it has 1% Acai and I find the chocolate is very prominent. I was very (pleasantly) surprised because I hadn’t done a single flavor test yet.

2 Likes

My chocolates so far LOL I’ve really tested a LOT of flavors

|Chocolate (TPA)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate (FA)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Cream (Inawera)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Fudge Brownie (Cap)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (Cap)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (SC) (Real Flavors)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Milkshake (SC) (Real Flavors)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Milk Chocolate (New Formula) (Inawera)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Milk Chocolate (TPA)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

White Chocolate (FW)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

White Chocolate (VG) (Real Flavors)|

2 Likes

should have tossed FA cocoa in there too

2 Likes

Try vape trains milk chocolate its the best I’ve found i need to order more

3 Likes

One of the few chocolates that I like is the Milk Chocolate Toffee (CAP)… a bit underrated if you ask me. It easily beats the majority from your list IMO, but it does come with a prominent toffee flavor in it so it’s less versatile.
And I recently tested JF Milk chocolate… was very disappointed after reading some good reviews. There’s some off flavor to it that keeps lingering when I vape it.

4 Likes

I’m not keen on JF Milk choc

2 Likes

@authormichellehughes

Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.5% (09-24-18) – I knew this one was going to be one of the Heavy Hitters from Medicine Flower, but held off on testing it, until now. Having mixed quite a bit of this up, was interested to see exactly HOW good it was, solo. Chocolate seems to be one of the hardest flavors to get right, but somehow (through their extraction process) MF has managed to absolutely capture the entire essence of a Dark Chocolate with this one, AND, it’s completely clear. Clear you say, sure, you have TPA DCC, and it’s pretty clear, but it can’t touch this one. I think it’s far to say when comparing the many chocolates I have, this one and TPA DCC are similar, but after that, they are not in the same league. This one is a delightfully (yes I said that) Dark Chocolate, with NO off putting notes. No need to tweak, add to it, push or pull it, right out of the bottle delicious, full, sweet enough, creamy, and dark, RIGHT out of the bottle (after steeping) and even @ 0.5%. Wow, and more wow, doesn’t even come close. It is dense enough to be very full at this strength, with no overowering notes, nothing artificial, and does appear to be a fairly complex blend that most others cannot compete with. Dark almost implies it will be, well, dark, but it’s almost assumed it would be bitter, or maybe dry, but NOT with this one. Somehow they’ve come up with a just about perfect blend of darker chocolates, just the right amount of sweetness, but with plenty of “mid-body” that carries it through to a much fuller chocolate than just a “dark” chocolate. I’ve heard @Pro_Vapes rant and rave about tossing all of his chocolates after trying this one, and now I see why. If you are in the mood for a full, creamy, dark and full bodied chocolate, you cannot go wrong with this one. At some level, 10/10 doesn’t seem to come close, but it will have to do. On a side note, I cannot NOT post a shameless link to something Pro_Vapes came up with, that pulls this into a Milk Chocolate, as it is TOO good not to…

4 Likes

Vapourdepot has that dark choc from botanical if you’re interested… according to just about anybody here, it is da bomb.

4 Likes

Here is the full part of where you quoted…

"Anything over 2.5% is just too much, keep this flavor at 1.25% or under. Cream, nuts or even tobaccos, to lend a helping hand to mixing with acai and allows the other bits to become boldly razzed up!. Used at .6% and under, the chocolate shows up and it’s the star of the acai berry! "

I have had zero issues with any of the flv chocolates… start low and work up to where you like your spot.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried the JF MC yet, but the Cocoa was good …

4 Likes

You all need to try milk chocolate by Australian vape train concentrate it very good give it a go its worth a try

4 Likes