What can I make with this order?

Got my first order in today, any suggestions on some recipes? I’m not sure how to go about finding recipes from a ingredients first style rather then finding a recipe and checking to see if I have the ingredients so I am asking here.

FW Blueberry

CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl

TFA Ripe Strawberry

TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust)

Cap Sugar Cookie

Cap Vanilla Custard

TFA Banana Cream

TFA Bavarian Cream

FA Marshmallow

INW Shisha Strawberry

INW Shisha Vanilla

TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

LA Banana Cream

4 Likes

Excited for you , you have some great flavors in your first lot of many. Head over to the calculator and add your new flavors to your stash then once they’re loaded you can use the what can I make button this will bring about a search for you regarding the flavors that are in your current stash ! Have fun :smile:

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations with your first flavors! Under “User” at the ELR you’ll find something that’s called “My flavor stash” where you can add the flavors you have. Then hit the “What can I make”-button and voila!

Edit: Well, a little late there… :0)

2 Likes

Your welcome there are many resource on the ELR calculator resource tab if you have other calculator related questions. Here it is to get you started … http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

@Jrose152 follow this link up there and it will take you to a step by step guide

1 Like

How do I get to the “ELR”?

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

1 Like

Just updated the list. I had to edit my original post because I copy and pasted the wrong flavor list.

Ok, lessee… I’ll throw a suggestion out there for ya.

Blueberry Vanilla Cheesecake - Bear with me here, I’m going to approximate how many drops you’ll want. 20 drops = 1 ml just so you know.

Start with your PG in the bottle size of your choice… I’m going to use a 30ml bottle so make this in one if you have one… make sure you don’t hate it, lol.

Ok, here you go, Blueberry Vanilla Cheesecake:
put 10ml PG in your bottle. We’re going to add 2.5ml of flavor for about 9%, so you will need 17.5ml of VG in the end
Add to the PG:
20 drops or 1ml Cheesecake
18 drops or just under 1ml Blueberry
5 drops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
5 drops Shisha Vanilla
2 drops Marshmallow

cap it and shake the crap out of it BEFORE YOU ADD THE VG, so the flavor is blended and suspended in the PG. Once it’s well mixed, add the VG and shake again… you may want to soak it in a hot cup of water to help the PG and VG blend faster… if it’s strong after the first taste, shelf it for a week or two and come back and see how it does. This is a complex recipe for a beginner but I have faith in you. Have fun!

If the shisha vanilla is a tobacco type, I would leave that out and add a few more drops of the ice cream… I’ve not used the shisha vanilla before.

I forgot 2 flavors again and updated the list. The original post is now correct.

Everyone can tell you what to make. The real question is what will keep you off of analogs and what do you like to vape? Tell us about you so we can keep you off of cigs.

1 Like

did you have something in mind ??? just looking at your first flaves makes me think you may have an idea of what your wanting

Definitely not a tobacco, the shisha is misleading a lot of people.

1 Like

Hi there nice flavors there so decided to dive in!

Ohm’s Cheesecake for Jrose152 80VG/20PG

1.5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
3.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
0.5% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)
2% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
1% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 8.5%

Simple is the name of the game on this the more flavors you add to a cheesecake kinda distorts the main plan. 1.5% of cheesecake g crust is enough here as the vanilla shisha will bump it up while adding more richness. A slight dose of Sugar Cookie for sweet plus crust backup. Now for the berry, i have not personnaly used shisha strawberry but since being Inawera i would recommend adjusting starting low. If its not that strong then i would recommend upping the ripe strawberry to 5% as this flavor tends to be shy.
I would ask for someone who has used Shisha Strawberry to back me up on the % but if not should be a great vape. Happy Mixing!!!

PS If you happen to come by some pineapple or grape flavoring a tiny .25% will make it shine!!