What chu vapin on bruhh?

I live on a tight [retired] budget, and all the critters food comes first. I only buy shit when it’s a DEAL. You guys [Ladies] have superior equipment, compared to mine. [ i don’t own a microwave, I cook from scratch, but I still am scared to buy from China and have to wait so long for stuff to be shipped, if that sounds relevant]

I did get a new white Dripbox today for vapemail [because I LOVE my red one], and I am currently waiting for the battery to charge that I ordered with it [few more minutes], and she will have Bust-A-Nut squirted up her orifices for her trial run. I have already dripped my juice on her soft mounds, awaiting the power she needs, and the squonking I want.
I also like Canadians [some of my better customers over time] as I do also like truck drivers. I like beer, and I also like cute young girls like you @Alisa , so I sorta like a lot about you and your world. [teehee]
Don’t get in too big of a hurry to grow up…it’s a wife’s tale, and very under-rated as something to look forward to. I am in my second childhood, and it’s almost as good as the first, but better because I don’t get disciplined for having innocent fun.

As a big fan of Bust-A-Nut, I am embarrassed [if you have seen] that I haven’t rated it yet, but I keep trying it to lower my own nic levels, and am now down to 3mg nic…so I will rate it when I get the newest batch aged for tasting…but it has stood it’s ground at every level so far !

4 Likes

Hahaa… you always make me giggle. I’ll bet you would be fun at a party!

2 Likes

What am I vaping?

I’ve got 8-10% FA Marzipan Candy with about 1% Inwa Two Apples in my Avocado, 3mg nic with duel Ti coils .23 ohms running at 40 watts.
I’ve got HeyThat’sGood in my Theorem with a single Slit Coil in it. That is TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Medicine Flower Strawberry and Capella Vanilla Custard V2, FW Butter Cream.

The last two days I’m trying out a Theorem and alternating mostly between it an the Avocado. Both are like drippers with tanks. I’d say flavor is 10/10. Ya… you’ve got to fill them often though. Actually, they are perfect for testing flavors or mixes which might really interest you. Especially the Avocado. You can open the top very easily and drop in a flavor, then another and another. That’s my favorite vaping style (with single steeped flavors) and what I love to do a lot of the time. It is very seldom I ever vape an ejuice without adding something to it now and then. Even when I fill up one of my Armomaizers… say with Peach custard, I usually add a little something to it, i.e, Vanilla Cupcake TPA. It depends on my mood and if I want stronger flavor at the moment. All of my single flavors are strong, so if I add something to a recipe, I must also add some PG/VG/nic (I call dilutant). I’m probably boring you, and as usual, I getting off topic talking a lot about these new tanks.

3 Likes

vapin on these to guys today.

#cloudz#flavoour#vaplyf#bruhhs&brAhs

5 Likes

Put my Arctic on for the day so I can give my aromamizer a good deep cleaning and re make coils for it. Vaping the Arctic with .5ohn coil, and my Kanger 200w. Enjoying my nice flavorful clouds of Nana-berry Cake
I am making minor tweaks to that recipe so I have a couple versions in flipping between today while I figure out what to change…
So far the changes I have made are- adding 1% more Bavarian Cream, added 1% Glazed Doughnut(FA), and 1% more Vanilla Whipped Cream, also added 1% blueberry (flavorah), and 1% strawberry (ripe)… Felt like the berry flavors weren’t coming thru with only forest mix, and I wanted a creamier lighter cake so thinking the glazed donut and little extra creams would help.

5 Likes

Got my Axis mod with a Boreas built using SS and rayon.Enjoying a single flavor mix of Shamrock Shake by Real Flavors.Way to tasty to be a boring single flavor!

8 Likes

Please stop showing pics of that beautiful Axis… my pocketbook is already suffering enough this month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Xvostick clone, Rose V2-S clone & Harvest Berry N Cream by Amy***

5 Likes

Love the stealthy looks of the Xvostick , I hope they clone the 26650 version soon.

toptank on the rx and my squirrel sauce…good Tuesday so far.

5 Likes

Trying some new flavors. Italiam Cream Hangsen is really good and so is Cream Brulee by IWA. Just got them did a fast steep trying with Strawderry YUM. FLA Wild Melon is pretty good.

2 Likes

Dripping the night away doing some builds.Broke out the Lush rda on the Efusion Mini with some Peanut Butter Custard.

3 Likes

fruit in the tank and tobacco in the dripper.

4 Likes

After a week, put my RY4 Double ( TFA ) with Mango ( TFA ) in the
Kayfun Bell Cap, 1.2 ohm coil. Old school nice.

2 Likes