What chu vapin on bruhh?

Whats you vapin brozz? Lezz see dem pics

Goblin rta & nemesis.
0.56 ohm coil. black berry lemon cake diy 2mg

5 Likes

I’m stealth vaping at work… My diy Peach Yogurt mix in the Boreas on the Vt200 in deep water mode.

4 Likes

Reuleaux DNA 200 hitting the Sigelei Moonshot. Vaping a WIP called Beach Bum I’ve been trying to perfect for over 4 months now.

And yes, I know…type on my label where I said keep out of reach or children and pets. Good thing I never put those labels on the market :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Efusion dna200 with boreas with a strawberry shortcake

6 Likes

boreas/aromamizer supreme. same shit, different day eh

3 Likes

SMOK R80TC, TFV4 and my 20% boosted menthol@18mg 50/50 :smiley:

4 Likes

My Tiger’s Blood in Griffin 25 RTA on the iPV5.

6 Likes

If you only knew?

1 Like

I have both. And it took a little time. But in my opinion. The boreas is one bad ass atty. and yes it is better then the aromamizor supreme, but the supreme is my second in line atty

1 Like

I’m not a ‘bruhh’, but…

6 Likes

Ephro Kayfun Lite+ v2 (1.4 ohm) on a FT Atto style mod with my new favorite ADV: Chef’s Creamy Am4a Blend (10mg)

…And a small selection of Inawera flavors ready to mix :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Revolver Brewing, NICE! They have some great beers and they are right around the corner.

1 Like

Really? You live here in Granbury? Cool. My hubby drives one of their trucks! :slight_smile:

Not in Granbury but in Addison. I have a close friend who used to lived out there for a few years but she moved to FTW. Tell your hubby to bring me a few cases or a keg will do. :smiley:

Guess we’re almost neighbors.

1 Like

haha… He was delivering in Austin yesterday and McKinney area today. He loves his job. Says ‘Everybody loves the Beer guy’ ! :slight_smile:

Sean and I at Revolver. They have tours, beer, and a live band every Saturday. Fun!

8 Likes

Now McKinney is right up the road from me and I’m there a lot. I keep wanting to make it out to the brewery on a Saturday. Now that the weather is getting better I think I will. Just need all this rain to stop so I can take the top and doors back off my Jeep!!!

1 Like

@Alisa @Bearkat
I used to live on the lake, when there was water in it !

I rotate these all day, plus I have a Kanger KBOX with an Avocado 22 filled with Bust-A-Nut always within reach.

7 Likes

Oh, there is water in Lake Granbury now! It’s pretty full. :slight_smile:

Someday, I want to grow up and have a bunch of mods just like you, @ozo !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry brah

@VapeChefMixer nice & classy setup ya got their

2 Likes

Thank you @i_L_lamp. When it comes to aestethics, tube mods just can’t be beat imo.