What Coil Build do you prefer?

Clones are fine - Some clones are better than others, like IVOGO, A-MOD etc - but it’s OK to take a chance :smile:

I guess you could just jump right in, and get a more advanced one, like the little boy :slight_smile: I would be hesitant about the copper center post though… Get stainless steel on the innards, if you can! :smile:

1 Like

Cheers buddy. I take it copper will blow my face off?

Two separate wicks ! A little bit of a pain to pull them both through but not too bad

Not blow it off, but it’s probably not good for you. Liquids react with metals like copper and brass etc… Stainless steel is better inside an atomizer :smile:

3 Likes

My latest creation. Double Clapton Tidal Coil

7 Likes

This thing is intense !! How does she vape !!

I’m really digging the regular Clapton right now…but I think im gonna try a fuzed Clapton next …amazing flavour !

:thumbsup: FLAVOR FLAVOR FLAVOR !!! :thumbsup:

Whoa! You’re putting out some nice ones! :smiley:

With that Clapton Tool I can crank out a coil in just a minute or two. So I can experiment more. That one isn’t hard to make. Just make a Clapton, then do a twist with it in the opposite direction with ribbon wire. It makes the coil open up and expand between the wraps giving you a lot more coil area. It’s an instant flavor chucker.

1 Like

dual verticle claptons on the goblin …why not

4 Likes

She’s a beauty mate!!!

Check my first flappy clappy I made last night for a kanger subtank mini

4 Likes

Also…

I was experimenting tonight when I got home from work, all I’ve got is 26 and 28 gaug but here’s some creations

clear

So got a Clapton 28 around 26

Quad twist 26 (two loops twisted at the same time)

Twisted 28

26 &28 twisted together (do you call that fused?)

Twisted 26
3x 26 twisted together

I’m an idiot …coil fail !! Can’t get the chimney threaded in without shorting it …duh have another beer

3 Likes

:sweat: that’s gutting

Can you post a pic of a good lemo drop wick

Mine is gargling and not much vape

Is it cox I’m doing twist coils or wrapping too tight??

Sorry didn’t see your vertical think I’m putting in too much cotton

Nice looking build. To ask how does it hit would be a dumb question. I have to try that one.

I wish I could have tried it …goblin won’t allow clearance for that build . Had to put a reg dual coil micro .3 ohm …still great flavour and vape but I bet a Clapton would be intense on the goblin

Dang, you were giving me inspiration. I don’t know if I posted this build here, but check this out. A real mother chucker @ .4 ohms. 24g 316L wrapped with 28g kanthal on a 2mm jig.

1 Like

Looks awesome ! Bet that’ll throw some wicked taste around