What could this be?

Hi @brasilVAP, I don’t own an RTA or a rebuildable yet, but I feel it’s as already said by other mixes. I would just break it down mate, looking at the the Nic quality, PG/VG quality, & flavours. I can’t speak for those coils/wicks though as I just don’t know anything about it sorry.
After making changes if needed RE sweeteners/hardware ect, if your still getting it maybe play around with the PG/VG ratio which I know might be hard for some but on a plus if your using a high quality PG/VG I find you can still get smooth, large vapour production even at 50/50 not that I vape 50/50 anymore (unless it’s a Tobacco I suppose) but maybe start at 60/40 and work your way up again to 80/20 it’s all worth a try. hope it sorts out for you and take care good luck.:+1:t2: Ps yeah I’ve actually just got to the stage that my SS is nearly gone and I’m just not going to reorder it, not knocking it it’s just not what I want anymore.

1 Like

With sugars and sugar-related sweeteners, perhaps (some) of what you observe may (possibly) involve:

Caramelization … the oxidation of sugar, a process used extensively in cooking or the resulting nutty flavor and brown color. Caramelization is a type of non-enzymatic browning reaction. As the process occurs, volatile chemicals are released producing the characteristic caramel flavor. The reaction involves the removal of water (as steam) and the break down of the sugar. The caramelization reaction depends on the type of sugar. Sucrose and glucose caramelize around 160C (320F) and fructose caramelizes at 110C (230F).

3 Likes