What device do YOU use to visit/use ELR

I posted a recent poll about image sizes in reviews, and actually got some surprising results. The question was raised about what you guys use to USE ELR. I check and mix mostly on a laptop, as it’s easier if I’m working on coding, photoshop-ing, etc., but do sometimes check via mobile when mobile. How about you guys ?

What type of device do you primarily use on ELR …

• PC / Mac
  • Laptop
  • Tablet
  • Mobile Phone
  • What’s ELR ?

0 voters

7 Likes

Smokey beat me to the silly answer lol

8 Likes

Everyone Loves Raymond. Apparently.

6 Likes

Yup. I use my cell phone since 98% of the time since I step outside to vape just like when I smoked.

6 Likes

I use a PC, a tablet, and a cell phone depending on where I’m at. So I guess my answer isn’t really valid since there is no multiple choice option.

6 Likes

I voted laptop, but I also use the mobile and the PC …

6 Likes

I just went with what I used most (which is what I presumed the intent was).

Whenever I hear/think ELR, I automatically think “forum”. In which case (for me) that means phone viewing 98% of the time.
The odd exceptions being when I’m editing/merging flavors (because I have to have so many windows open (at a glance), or when I am trying to do a long “write up” of some sort (that’s either picture or link heavy).

When I need to mix, I don’t think “ELR”, I think “calculator”. Odd, I know, but it’s how my mind works. chuckles

8 Likes

Hehe, yeah, I should have specified that. I had considered multiple choice, and/or numbered options, but that would overly complicate this simple poll. I appreciate everyone taking the time to chime in.

6 Likes

I tried to vote twice, maybe 50 / 50 between iPhone and tablet, but mostly tablet on the recipe side :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I voted Tablet, but it’s a Surface pro does it classify as a tablet? but it’s 70/30 ( :rofl:) with the Laptop!

4 Likes

Daath should be able provide details. I’m sure whatever traffic monitoring service he uses gives stats by screen size, OS, etc. In the tech news just last week it was reported that Android finally overtook all others with 51% of all internet traffic worldwide.

4 Likes

Always with my tiny 7,2 inch Smartphone :joy:

4 Likes

Hehe, good question @Iv3shf we did a mass deployment of them at work years ago. The non pro’s were ehh, but the pro’s, then things started getting good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for you guys chiming in here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes