What do these even mean?

I’m posting a well known recipe of mine to ATF …but I’m confused about what to choose when I post. Which option do you guys normally go for? And what does that option mean???

7 Likes

It is supposed to mean that the recipe is trademareked or you own the rights and it cant be used vlah blah blah…Truth is that yiur recipe wint be protected by these things so pick any or none…They have other meanings but thats the jest of it lol…What they are saying is yiu give permission for other to revise , remix you recipe as long as they give you credit …Again it means NOTHING

14 Likes

Choose noncommercial-noderivatives, it’ll make you happier.

9 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Couldn’t have said it better myself.
@ladycrooks Kudos to you for questioning that. From what I’ve seen on ATF some of those users believe by attaching a disclaimer to their recipes that it won’t be copied and/or redistributed except with their permission. Which, when you think about it is a bit silly because nothing (as far as I know) can be done to really enforce it.

9 Likes

The thing I tell people is: “If those made a difference in the world there’d be no cookbooks”

7 Likes

Well thanks that makes sense now.

7 Likes

ATF isn’t terrible, but it’s definitely not ELR…

7 Likes

+1 TZ

7 Likes

This is true I’ve been on ATF and a couple others for a while. But none of them come close to this site. I’m happiest here.:heart::blush:

7 Likes

put down the rolled up newspaper guys.,

5 Likes