What do u guys think about this pumping vg?

I used one on a 5lt of VG when I first started, it just became a PITA so I sacked it off, you can’t use small bottles with it it just goes everywhere, that was only my experience though

3 Likes

Well you are, and an inventor!

2 Likes

Well thanks I’m good with that.

3 Likes

I premix my nic and VG into 500 ml bottles and it would work perfect into those as opposed pouring it through the funnel I now use. I can’t count the times I’ve gotten too much in the funnel and spilled a little while getting the funnel back into the supply bottle lol

3 Likes

Randy don’t even get me started on that label thing. My mixing has turned into a hobby that has taken over a good size closet. If I got myself a label maker and started messing around with that this will be my husband:

4 Likes

@Pugs1970 i mainly mix in beakers then put in bottles so its perfect, and @GPC2012 i live in ft wayne indiana and never heard of that store…lol. and @Maureeenie i wish i was a genius, if only, lol

2 Likes

yeah well back then I had no plastic unicorn bottles and i was only mixing in glass 30ml or 100ml bottles and the neck was tiny so it was just a right pain, it didn’t last long lol, I was spilling more than I was putting in the bottle

1 Like

lmfao, i needed to make a label cause my chicken scratch barely readable

2 Likes

and vg makes a mess thats not fun to clean up

1 Like

I can actually see that happening. I use the Gorilla bottles now. They were making them with the huge wide opening and now because of that kid proof thing they have narrowed the opening of the bottle. I can’t seem to find them cheap that aren’t kid proof anywhere?

2 Likes

https://www.containerandpackaging.com
or the site above is where i buy mine from

2 Likes

They have everything… that’s crazy.

2 Likes

Yeah I hear that I use the squeeze bottle with the solid plastic pointed tip for transfer to smaller bottles. funny thing my small bottles are 100 ml’s between the wifey and I no reason to make any less of anything unless I’m creating a new recipe then I mix very small batches in a 30 ml bottle so it has room to move around when I’m shaking it up

3 Likes

between the two of them yes but also pricing and shipping different. i order in the hundreds when i order bottles

1 Like

I’m gonna order 30 or 40 little 4 oz amber bottles with lids for my spices. they’ll stack really nice. I’ve got two of those magnetic ones now and the magnets are beginning to weaken. I’ve had them a out 6 or7 years so I’m not gonna complain

1 Like

Just a cool little side note. I will be cigarette free for 1000 days in 11 days. Wow I’m so surprised it just seems like last year that I stopped using them.

7 Likes

VERY COOL!!! :grin:

3 Likes

hi Lolly, Thanks more of a shock to me. I didn’t even intend on quitting when I started just going to cut down some.

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS:tada:

1 Like

How about this,

8 Likes