What do u guys think about this pumping vg?

4 Likes

I think that is actually a great idea. Mind if I copy your engineering plan?

3 Likes

go right ahead i wanna order a gallon one for my vg and a half gallon one for my pg but not sure if the pump is strong enough for the vg. been awhile since i have been on here, been so busy with work. but mixing alooooot

1 Like

They work in salons on shampoo so I wouldn’t see why not unless you keep your VG in the freezer where it turns into silly putty like I do lol

2 Likes

Fab idea! :+1:

2 Likes

that just answered my question, thank you maureeenie

1 Like

This plastic one pumps out one oz.

https://www.uline.com/BL_8180/Jug-Pumps?pricode=WS903&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=%2Bjug%20%2Bpump&utm_campaign=Jars%2C%20Jugs%20and%20Bottles&AdKeyword=%2Bjug%20%2Bpump&AdMatchtype=b&gclid=CIG675O3ntACFUc-MgodC2sPkQ&gclsrc=ds

2 Likes

thats fine by me when i get my desk cleaned ill show you haw far i have come since the beginning

2 Likes

My kid calls my rolling drawer set up “Mom’s Meth Lab”… some kids should be smacked.

10 Likes

you should go look at the labels i made for my bottles @Maureeenie

2 Likes

thank you i thought so too

2 Likes

I’ve seen them in mayonnaise, ketchup and musard so I would think they’d work OK

3 Likes

looks like im buying them saturday then, thank you

2 Likes

when pumping it don’t force it apply pressure gently at first and increase gradually. Then you can kinda gauge how it will do. if you force it and press too hard you might blow the seals in it. I don’t see why it wouldn’t do very good at it think I might stop by the restaurant supply next time I’m in Fresno and pick one up myself. Providing the pump fits the nic River bottle of VG I have

3 Likes

i have created a following now…lol

1 Like

Take a look at these

4 Likes

i like that pelican one

1 Like

Yes, it appears you are a genius.

2 Likes

http://www.centralrestaurant.com/search.aspx?mpp=20&sort=score&keyword=mayonaise+pump&product_type=Condiment+Pumps&price=13^12

Here’s another site that has them. If you have a Smart and Final store in your city they have them too I think

2 Likes

Awe Darn, when I first read that I thought you were talkin bout me. :sob:

2 Likes