What do you really hate? (II)

Risking long-term jail time, a felony record, and “Bubba” pokin’ around your back door for a $15 purchaseBrilliant! :roll_eyes:

“You can’t fix stupid”

11 Likes

Totally agree there.

He sounds easily traceable (unless it was a fake account) and the fact that he blocked you on FB pretty much tells me he knew it was counterfeit.
I rarely handle real bills nowadays. I bank electronically and use a debit card. I don’t think I could spot a fake but it defiitely makes me me more aware the next time I do handle cash.

9 Likes

Yes on all fronts.

Even still. If it was a fake account, there’s still an IP tied to it, and to that, a MAC address. And even if it was tied to a burner phone, the phone would have cost more than the purchase (even with a cheapie phone from wally world).

Then again, if he’s truly “the criminal element”, the phone was probably stolen (from wally world), the wifi on the phone was used to the Fake FB acct, and then the phone ditched in the nearest micky d’s trash can as they spent some of their “celebratory” $35 change. sigh

Still. Even IF they went to such lengths, they already put in more work, time, and trouble to run a scam, than it would’ve taken to purchase it by having worked for the money legitimately.

Still = dumbass any way you look at it IMO.
/smh

10 Likes

The nail gun is probably on Craigslist as we speak.

11 Likes

What the Heck is this,
Is there a TAX on pets now?:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well @Rocky02852 since the “rain tax”, and the “flush tax” failed in Maryland, and quite a few of our cities need rebuilding now, gotta do, what you gotta do, right ??

3 Likes

Thats it.
Time to throw tea in the harbah!

5 Likes

Windows 10 update, and the hell hole known as Microsoft Edge. Garbage pushed on customers.

6 Likes

I hate when online vape stores’ web pages make me have to look at hundreds of pods and cartridge’s when I’m only browsing for box, mech, and squonk offerings. They should make a separate catagory that can be filtered or avoided to begin with.

I also hate when all of the replacement cartridge and coils are lumped in with the RDA’s, RTA’s, and RDTA’s,

I mean really, if you were given the task to unload a cargo van packed full of vape gear and directed to put them in small boxes to hold like items but they don’t have to be identical would you dump the box mods and the pods in the same box?

8 Likes

I really hate that i cant get the DAMN VAPE DREAD BF RDA. Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a spare

4 Likes

I really hate that Vaping is constantly being attacked. They say we market for kids . Well WTF is this ??? Oh that right Otter Pops arent for kids…

7 Likes

My kids love those!

Seriously though, the hypocrisy is strong with the antivapers.

5 Likes

Wait, WHAT ?? !!! What the hell is an Otter Pop ?? !!!

I see Kirkland brand ?? Where is that sold ?

3 Likes

Kirkland is a Costco house brand.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought. I’ve never seen “Get Drunk Pops” at my Costco ?? Where are those, in the freezer section LOL ?

4 Likes

Don’t know. I don’t have a Costco near me.

4 Likes

Im not sure…My GF is in some Booze Gift exchange thing on FB , they drop gift bags of Alcohol off, they knock and run ( ding dong ditch ) yiu ooen door and a gift of booze is at your door step

6 Likes

I’ve also seen it at Aldi’s, and the occasional other grocery store/dollar store.

Basically it’s a “value brand”, but often with different offerings at different chains.

4 Likes

Oooh, that oughta be a joy for the teens in the house when the parents are busy! :laughing:

7 Likes

Or a huge mistake for a young one because the patents forgot to separate them lol

8 Likes