What do you really hate? (II)

Continuing the discussion from What do you really hate?:

The old thread was getting a bit long so here is a shiny new one.

12 Likes

Naaaa, 3400 posts, not too long, just a bit… :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I hate when I order a new flavor based off notes in the flavor stash and then come over here to the forum and see that the flavor I ordered is said not to be what matched the comments in the flavor stash LOL

8 Likes

Uh oh, I’m pretty guilty of NOT adding my forum SF notes directly into the flavors on the recipe side. I gotta get going on that.

8 Likes

I hate that I have at least 300 flavors I havent tried yet :neutral_face:

13 Likes

@wllmc I’m not there yet, but I’m working on it. Wanted to thank you for sharing that Game Over Custard. Was very happy to try that one out.

6 Likes

After reading all 3400 posts on the original thread I’m checking out of this one lol
Have fun!

6 Likes

So I changed my coil and wick on my wasp rda and getting my sft going, only to realized that I used a gunked up coil the whole time… on another wasp rda…

They are very similar and I forgot to mark which one I recoiled…

Had to scratch almost all my notes for today.

2 Likes

Unbiased journalism is practically nonexistent. Hate that.

11 Likes

I hate when I go to a news site or a site that has a news section and the first thing that pops up is a story about how somebody in Hollywood has been so courageous for posting a pic of themselves with no makeup on!

7 Likes

@NChris Courage indeed …

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&q=hollywood+without+makeup&tbm=isch&source=univ&safe=images&client=firefox-b-1-d&ved=2ahUKEwiGo_Sa9OXmAhVth-AKHR1SCYgQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1920&bih=952

3 Likes

I hate when I"m trying to watch a video on how Uhaul is not going to be hiring smokers any more ??

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/article238910053.html

AND, I have to sit through THIS video before I can watch it !!!

Are e-cigarettes dangerous?

By Candi Bolden (mailto:cbolden@star-telegram.com)
Nichole Manna (mailto:nmanna@star-telegram.com)

February 07, 2019 09:25 AM

In Texas there are at least four open lawsuits regarding injuries from electronic cigarettes exploding. According to research by a UNT Health Science Center dean there was an estimated 2,035 e-cigarette injuries in emergency rooms from 2015 to 2017.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article225915660.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article225915660.html

6 Likes

Using the Profile mesh RDA on my Drone DNA. Switched profiles from TC to Wattage and I had forgotten to disable the Preheat Boost for that profile. Damn near blew my lungs out with flaming Rayon. I freakin’ HATE scorched mesh wicks! :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

What do you want to bet that “lip to coil” burns account for a large percentage of those reports?! LMAO :roll_eyes:

/naturally distrusts all unsubstantiated statistics presented…

6 Likes

I hate the fact it is raining hard here… and I have to go run errands.
I do not want to go out in the cold wet… :’(

5 Likes

I have tried not to post in this thread for a while trying to look at the positives rather than the negatives but this boils my piss

Hopefully the cold front coming in will give the fire fighters a respite and time to get some of these monster fires under some sort of control.

It is getting altogether too close to me for comfort.

8 Likes

Stay safe brother, I’ve been watching the news for the last 2 hours, it’s the worst I ever remember down here.

9 Likes

I’m a huge fan of controlled burns for this reason. I understand we want to save wildlife, but shouldn’t humans be our first concern? It would seem to me in the long term controlled burns would save wild life too because I guarantee you all those baby birds they were trying to save have died because of their misunderstanding about how controlled burns stop this from happening.

6 Likes

Do you have a safe place to go, and can you take that big unit with you??
@woftam, I worry about you and your family… please, if it is time to go, get!!

Everything is replaceable, but you!

4 Likes

Oh for sure we have go bags packed - flavours would have to stay and fend for themselves - i will take a few mods and a bunch of hard drives. We are in a pretty good spot to see anything coming and multiple roads out and a massive lake about 500 metres down the road if things get too gnarly.

14 Likes