What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Continuing the discussion from WDYH? …The thread was getting a bit long.

12 Likes

I hate that I forget to write the new year for the first month of that new year. Habit memory isn’t always good. Hope that by February I’ll be able to remember to write 2023 !!

9 Likes

Omg…I havent write the date yet but I always make the same mistake lol

10 Likes

I never class it as a new year until I include it in a signature in ink.

9 Likes

I hate when I make an e-juice in a hurry, to found out… DAMN! What a good mix…F**k! I didn’t note it!!! ::

12 Likes

Eme4g3ncy Rooms…

10 Likes

Are you ok mate?

7 Likes

I think he may have developed youthitis: changing letters for numbers is a key symptom.

9 Likes

The other countries in the union still being one trick ponies.

Sinn Féin refuse to engage in politics (what a shock) and the SNP only talk about independence.

At least the Welsh are happy with a few more powers and road signs the majority of their country cannot read.

9 Likes

Ty for asking…I am fine. My daughter has been puking her brains out . She said her tummy hurt worse than it has

10 Likes

Lmao…I didnt even notice

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your daughter. And Emergency Depts can be a pain, stressful and scary. Hope she feels better soon.

9 Likes

Yikes, hope she starts feelin better quickly!

10 Likes

Hoping all sorted and she is feeling better mate. :+1:

9 Likes

Praying for you and your daughter, buddy! Let me know if I can help with my essential oils, but I would need the diagnosis first.

6 Likes

Hope she feels better soon. Lot of weird stuff going around.

8 Likes

The sudden turn life takes …:cry:

6 Likes

My truck had to go in for service last night. I ended up

with a rental from Ryder to use this weekend. What a big piece of shit. Roughest riding truck I’ve ever driven and not enough power to pull a greased rag out of a dead cats ass. It’s the last time I use these people.
I’ll just take a few days off next time

10 Likes

I’m so sorry!

6 Likes

HAHA, no need to feel sorry lady. I can deal with it for a couple of days. Still making money so there’s that. Get your new chargers yet?

4 Likes