What do you really hate?

All my pairs are married but I also put them in different mods. I use some of the same pairs between 3 different 2 battery 18650 mods. From the Smok alien, to Smok majesty, to Smoant battlestar.
Our 2 aliens were our first and are still going strong after being our all day runners for over a year. I just wanted something prettier so I got us the Majesty and the Smoant Battlestar recently. I have only used 2 pair of brown cat turds LG, 5 pair of green Samsungs, and just bought some Sony vtc6 also green that dont seem to last as long, but it could just be the battlestar’s early cutoff.
Would it be a problem to use married pairs that were used in our Aliens before? So far, I only see one difference and that is that the Battlestar hits harder and drains the batteries faster.

1 Like

Its fine to do that, u marry batts to keep the cycles the same so when u are tired of the short life, its time t throw em out together. Its also a good practice to rotate thier postion every cycle when in series but iam sure someone will love to add thoughts on this

3 Likes

Does anyone know who this is? I don’t wanna contribute to this malarky by actually buying the book, but there’s definitely ELR screenshots and possibly some recipe “reuse” going on. :confused:

4 Likes

Did you buy it, or is the free sample enough to determine your finds? It is not on kindleunlimited so I cant read the whole thing, and I am not buying it…

3 Likes

Wow, I did see a shot of what looked like the elr calculator in the free sample! It was just a quick perusal though…

3 Likes

Didn’t and not gonna buy it. The ELR screen shot is what kinda got my hackles up. :angry: @daath did the person ask permission to use site screenshots? Is that allowed if they didn’t? Is there anything that can be done if not?

Someone commented on @Mourning_Glory’s Moonbutter recipe and said it was in the book, which is what got me to look in the first place. Did you give them permission?

I don’t wanna bust out the pitchforks and torches until I’m sure they’re doin bad things. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I know what you are getting at. I just hope that there isnt much to hate. I always like to hope the best of and for people, unlike my husband who will usually prove me a naive little shit.

3 Likes

If he’s doing bad think let’s boil him in moonbutter oil

PG dilutant359614
VG dilutant473176.
Butterscotch (Flavorah)42585
Cream (Flavorah)14195
Milk and Honey (Flavorah)9463
Peanut Butter (Flavorah)23658
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)23658

Roughly 250 gallons I think

2 Likes

First I hear of this. Not exactly sure what can be done :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looks like amazon is the publisher …

You do have a copyright msg on the recipe site.

Possibly could ask amazon to pull the book from being sold .

Edit : speaking from experience . Used to write addons for wow when I played hosted on curse . Third party site decided they wanted to host my Files without my permission . I did politely ask them to remove them and got told off basically…

Their hosting provider did ask for a Copy of my copyright file . Once they recieved it they shut the offending site down until they remove my files from their site…

4 Likes

Wow, Well we could all go leave feedback and tell them come check out ELR free :grin:

6 Likes

@tartarusspawn actually I read a few articles recently that recipes are not copyright-able

1 Like

Can you fix my Battle Ground Targets?
JK!

I have only played less than an hour after paying for this past month. At least they fixed it so there is no reoccuring fee now. I feel like WoW is now WoC (world of chorecraft) lately. I guess I am getting too old…

2 Likes

Yea but pics he uses are cut outs from screen shots directly from ELR… without giving elr any credit…

I’ve seen websites used for pics in other books but there’s always been a reference to the site under each pic…

1 Like

Yes, but will be awhile, first got to rebuild my pc from scratch.

2 Likes

I was speaking stricly of recipes, I know nothing of photos other than most just usually state coprrighted as a deterant.
I dont condone profiting for free useful info or the time and work that went into this site.

2 Likes

Mods that last a week and a half then die.

1 Like

Well that sucks. :confused:

2 Likes

I said that, only paraphrased. Back to the Old Faithful iPV8/Iron Maiden combo.

3 Likes

I live in the country and have to pump my own water, which is the most delicious water ever. I’ve got a heater in the pump shed but the water is near freezing in the winter. When I open the tap, nearly frozen water comes out. I hate freezing cold water coming out the tap in the winter!

6 Likes